18. The Uchiha Massacre

"Itachi? What are you doing here? "

Miwa asked while her eyes never left the other person in front of her. "And what's with the outfit of yours? You're now cosplaying or something?? & what did you do with your headband? " Miwa asked him while other one laughed at her questions.

She just stared at him confused. " Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt in between... But I'll clear your doubts. First of all my name is Juzo." He spoke while putting his blade down.

"You asked him about the his headband right? I'll tell you... Itachi has deserted the leaf village. He killed his whole clan & now he's a member of the group called the Akatsuki. "

He completed his speech as Miwa breath hitched , her eyes widened... Her mind went blank.The whole uchiha clan was massacred, one of the strongest clan of the leaf village.

No... The most important thing is Itachi killed them??... His own clan, his own people. He's a killer now? A murderer? These thoughts roamed around her head.

She closed her eyes & calmed herself. "Why? " She asked him calmly. He just stared into her soul with cold eyes. He had his Sharingan activated already while Miwa sighed.

"Normal genjutsu doesn't work against me Itachi " Miwa said while the other two stood there in surprise.

Genjutsu doesn't work? What does she mean by that?

Itachi thought as Juzo asked her. "What do you mean by that now miss...? " He asked her in confusion. "Ever heard about the Zenin clan? " She asked him back as he nodded as a yes.

"I have heard about them... In the 3rd Great Ninja War they were quite impressive. But one of them turned their back against the clan, they were annihilated during the war period, very few survived . " Juzo said as Itachi stared at Miwa without any expression.

" Yep & rn your standing in front of one of those survivors. The last Zenin from the Royal bloodline. " Miwa said as Juzo eyes widened. He gulped down " You're from the Zenin clan? " He asked her with a tense of fear while Miwa just nodded as yes.

"You see just like the Sharingan is your kekkei genkai, we Zenin clan possess some too, a every intense chakra... Other people can never control it. It's like a mirror, if you try to control one's mind, it reverses back to you. Very few of my clan possess this power as it only happens when the chakra present in your mind changes it's path & that happens only when you lose your mind." Miwa said while other two listened her.

"And what made you lose your mind? " Juzo asked her again to which her replied sarcastically "my whole clan getting killed in front of me I guess?"

"Juzo that's enough" Itachi said as Miwa spoke. "We have incoming.... " She said turning around to her left side. " Wait for me near the Han bridge sis... " Itachi said & walk past by her as she looked at him from the corner of her eyes. She mumbled a little yes.

"Well it was nice meeting you Juzo...Aha! I sense something crazy, Those shinobi are after me... So see ya! " Miwa said with a grin on her face.

Why not she sensed a tail beast chakra... That means it's the Mizukage of the Mist. She wasted no time & made her way towards the border line.

"Things are getting worst... " She mumbled to herself while running. She still couldn't believe that Itachi killed his entire clan.

His a rogue ninja now. For what? What happened so suddenly?? Everything was fine before she left for her mission. She let out a frustrated sigh.

-

Reaching near the Han bridge, she waited for Itachi to show up.

Soon she sensed his chakra near her. She turned towards that direction. A few mins later, he appeared " I bet you sensed me again. Your sensory skills always amaze me sis... " Itachi said while walking.

Miwa didn't respond to his statement. She just stared at him. "Itachi -

" I did that to test my limits "
.
.
.
.
The conversation between Miwa & Itachi will be told in the upcoming chapters.
Don't worry Itachi is a rogue ninja:)

Anddddd we got 900+ reads. That's huge. Oh my gosh I'm so so so happy that you guys are showing interest in my story even though there is not so much of romance between the main characters.
BUT BUT wait a little bit more some drunken night is coming up soon. <3