21. Drunk talks

"Stay still Miwa Or else you'll fall..." Kakashi spoke holding her firmly. Well rn Miwa is on Kakashi's back. He's taking her back home. It's almost mid night now. The streets are empty.

Miwa didn't listen to any of his words & continued to move. He sighed "It's useless alcohol is showing it's effect" He muttered , Miwa giggled softly.

"What's so funny? " Kakashi asked while walking. "It's fun!!! I'm getting a piggy back ride! " She said & giggled again.

"Wow!! L-look at the sky!!! So many S-Stars! " She said looking up at the night sky. Kakashi stopped his legs & looked up.

Indeed it was beautiful. The sky is completely filled with the stars. "Yeah... It's beautiful. Just like you" He whispered the last part.

"Did you say something? " She asked with eyes half closed.

"No... It's nothing. Let's get you home"

-

"Do it quickly now!! "Kakashi said almost shouting.

" Don't Shout at me! I'm working here too ok? " The other Kakashi said unlocking the door for them.

Well it's his clown. He couldn't open the door with his hands busy.

"Done there you go.. "

"Thank you! "

-

"Are we home?? Yes this looks my room. " Miwa giggled & spoke looking around. Kakashi sighed. She's totally in control of alcohol now.

"Miwa... Sit here I'll go & get some water for you. " He said & left the room.

"Here now drink this-"

His words got stuck in his throat when he saw her trying to remove her clothes.

"No!! Miwa stop!! "

He quickly placed the glass of water on the side table, that he brought & went to her almost running.

He held her hands preventing her actions. "It's so hot here!! P-Please remove my clothes! " She yelled out loud while her eyes being half closed.

He sighed as he left with no choice rather than to deal with her drunk self. "Your always so stubborn Miwa... & the words that you spoke just now. Never say that again. "

Only if she would know how much he's controlling himself now....

He gripped her wrists tightly as she tried to break free. He sighed again "she's not in her right mind... " He mumbled.

She suddenly break free of his left hand & gripped onto his silky silver hair. Kakashi's sat there speechless for a second.

I wasn't signed up for this yk....

He thought as tried to remove her hand from his hair. "It's soo soft!! just like how I imagined." Miwa giggled & continued to play with his hair.

He stopped his actions. " How you imagined? " He asked her with big eyes while Miwa giggled softly.

"Yes!! I always wondered how silky your hair Caaannn be!! Just like a puppppy!!! "
She yelled out with a pretty big smile.

Like a puppy huh...??

He sighed & held her wrist again. "That's enough for today Miwa... Come on now, let's get to sleep" He tried to make her sleep while she whined.

"I can't believe I'm going this... " He mumbled under beneath his mask. He slowly removed her jacket, which will make her uncomfortable in sleep.

"Done... There you go! Now let's sleep Miwa! " He said & held her by her shoulders. He gently pushed her on to the soft mattress.

She giggled softly again. "What are you smiling at? " He asked her calmly while she giggled again.

"You look like my friend Kakashi!! " She chirped like a bird. Kakashi smiled under his mask.

"Is that so... Tell me more about this Kakashi guy" He asked being playful with her drunk self.

"Hm... That's really really a tough question to answer!! " She made a face like thinking about.

"And why is that..? " He asked her tugging her hair behind her ears. She giggled at his touch.

"Because He's soooo many things.... He's tall, silent, cute, cold yet kind, genius, a good chef....he's a great Shinobi!!"

Wow... I'm so many things huh..? And cute too...

He thought...

"And wait wait!!... I almost forgot the important one!!! "

"Huh... And what would that be? " He asked her with a gentle smile.

"HE'S A BIG PERVERT!!!! "

He stared at her with a stone face. Cold wind blew behind him.

"Pervert? " He muttered being embarrassed. He couldn't believe it.

that's what she thought of me?? A big pervert ????

"Yes!! He is a pervert!! He reads those Icha Icha books all the time.... And yk what? " Miwa asked with cheesy grin on her face.

This time he is scared to know. What will she say ? She pulled him closure to her by his Jonin jacket.

"Shh... It's a secret! " She whispered with the same cheesy grin.

"Ok!What is it? " He whispered back.

"I saw him blushing while reading those smutty books!! Don't tell him about it" She said near his ear & burst into laughter, leaning her head front on his shoulder while laughing like a manic.

He sat there in complete shock. He never imagined he'd face such embarrassment. Soon her laughs went silent as he heard soft snores & felt weight on his shoulder.

She fell asleep....

He sighed & gently placed her on the soft mattress & pulled blankets to cover her sleeping figure.

He simply stood up & walked near her face, he smoothly caressed her soft cheeks, she smiled in her sleep. "Sleep well... Little dumpling. "

He muttered under his mask & walked out of her room.