⁰⁰¹ Miya Koichi

𝐀 MANGA & 𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐗 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒...

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃

今際の国のアリス

A MAN WITH AN UNAMUSED EXPRESSION STARED AT HIS MOTHER WHO RAPIDLY CLEANED THE HOUSE. She wore an apron and had her hair tied up while she furiously mopped the already clean floor.

"Ma, the ground is probably shiner than gold itself, stop fucking cleaning it over and over again." He told her but his words just made the women scowl.

"Koichi, if my house isn't as clean as Buckingham Palace then I have failed as a hostess for your Grandparents!" She cried and started running around to get more chemicals to burn the house down.

He sighed and continued to sit on the bench as of his mom's instructions. Apparently his dirty presence could infiltrate the floor and make it more filthy so he was ordered to sit on the bench. Whatever that means, Koichi didn't know but knowing how scary his mom can be, he shut his mouth.

A loud groan echoed throughout the house as his mom came storming in with empty bottles in her grip. She had a frown on her face and looked desperately at her son.

"My only child...go buy us more soap. I need this house to be spotless! And your grandparents are coming in an hour!—" Koichi didn't bother to listen to the rest of her rant and rubbed his eyes in annoyance.

"Mom, why can't you go down? If I step down my 'dirty' feet will dispose of all your hard work that you been doing for the past fucking 14 hours." He snapped but the women just tutted and threw the bottles at him.

"Go get me soap!"

"Jesus Christ, fine!" He yelled and hopped off, his mom crying inside but she pointed to the door and Koichi reluctantly went to grab his wallet until coins were thrown at him.

Coins hurt okay? Especially when they're thrown at you.

"What the fuck?! Stop throwing things at me!"

"Here! No time to waste boy, go buy!"

Koichi held his hands up in disbelief and bent down to pick up the coins and walk to the door just avoiding the slap his mom nearly gave to his head.

"Women's bloody insane." Koichi grumbled and pulled his hood up, walking out the apartment building and heading towards the convenience store and hopefully buying the product his mom wanted.

If he failed, rip him he might as well bring home a tiger.

It was definitely busy in Tokyo, the streets were jam packed with people trying to get where they needed to be and Koichi didn't know if he liked it or hated it. The crowds were something he was used to but he hated when someone would push him over and not even apologise.

Tossing up a coin in his hand Koichi whistled a small tune as he stopped at the crossing and waited for the light to go green. He wasn't exactly paying attention and accidently bumped shoulders with someone quite harshly.

"Shit—my bad, sorry." He apologised as he faced the person quickly.

It was a boy with blonde hair long enough to be put in a ponytail as pieces framed his face. He had a plain white cardigan on which frankly quite suited him.

The pair made brief eye contact as blondie slightly nodded and two went their separate ways, not knowing how soon they would run into each other once more.

Koichi finally made it to the store and quickly went to the soap section, whatever it was called and scanned the items. He pointed his finger and was deciding which one looked the most edible to be picked as the best when suddenly the lights flickered.

No one else was in the aisle with him as he looked to his right and saw nothing. He breathed slowly, silence overlapping the entire store and he paused before shrugging and finally just grabbing a random one.

It would have to do and if his mom had a problem, we'll that was her problem.

Shopping in the dark wasn't so bad and the light from outside was enough.

Walking towards the counter and silently checking how many coins he had, he placed the item on the bench but no one was there. Tilting his head, the brunette leaned forward a bit and looked around but couldn't find any staff.

"Hmm? Hello?" He called and then turned around but the whole store was empty and quiet.

Strange it was just bustling two minutes ago, where did everybody disappear to?.

"So...if no one is here does that mean I don't have to pay?" He asked no one and the silence told him yes but just because he was so nice, he placed one coin down and walked away.

He wasn't THAT stupid to not leave any money.

Walking outside, Koichi knew something was up when the streets were also empty. No one yelling at their incoherent teenagers, no business men laughing at the bars with beer, no groups of friends laughing as they went shopping.

No one.

The brunette pursed his lips and slowly walked around not liking the silence one bit. Koichi wasn't one to be shocked at most things, a surprise party he would've guessed it, jumpscares that are in movies did nothing, heck even a large spider on his arm wouldn't make him flinch.

But this, a busy city completely dead in the middle of the day, was a tiny bit scary.

Koichi walked around a bit more then pulled his hood up again, feeling a bit safer with his neck covered and shoved his hands in his pockets. His eyes roamed the streets, taking into account all the big screens had turned black as well.

"What the hell...?"

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦