⁰⁰⁹ Tag

Chapter 9

KOICHI HAD A FEW QUESTIONS BUT KNEW THEY'D BE ANSWERED SOON. One was who would be 'it' and what the conditions were to actually win.

Clear condition.

Discover and touch the symbol hidden in one of the building's rooms within the time limit.

You clear the game when this objective is fulfilled.

Time limit, 20 minutes.

Koichi was right, there was an objective they had to achieve whilst hiding from whoever's it. Depends on how difficult this'll be as well so Koichi hopped it wouldn't be too hard, he wasn't that great at running.

After 20 minutes, the time bomb hidden in the building will explode.

Koichi let out a shaky breath at that. Explode? Basically if they didn't find that symbol then they'd all be left into pieces and fried.

All the players started to disperse into different directions of the complex and Koichi looked at Chishiya. It seemed the blonde already knew what to do as he tapped the brunette's arm and walked towards the elevator.

"Let's go." He began and Koichi trailed behind him, noticing everyone was going to different levels, probably hoping to hide somewhere.

They stood inside the elevator until they reached the seventh floor and walked out. Koichi followed Chishiya as he turned left and then a right as they went over to stand at a spot that enabled you to see where everyone else was.

"If we wanna see where everyone is, this is the perfect location." He told Koichi and the brunette hummed in agreement as they both leaned on the edge.

Koichi saw a few people walking across the levels not looking like they knew what they were doing. He leaned on his hand whilst Chishiya turned to spot Aguni and another guy walk past and tried waving.

But was ignored and Chishiya stopped waving and spoke, "Yeah, I got a weird feeling about this." Scoffing a little seeing Aguni walk away then looked back at everyone.

Koichi looked at Chichiya before also staring at everyone from afar. "Looks like everyone's about to bite it, just like they always do." Chichiya observed like he knew this was going to happen.

"Do you think a lot of them actually understood the game? I mean they're all walking around unsurely." Koichi commented, crossing his arms and copying Chishiya while the blonde appeared like he was thinking about it.

"Probably not. In situations like these, the majority won't know what they're doing and will end up dead. Happens in every game." They looked at eachother and Koichi sighed as they went back to silence.

After a few minutes of waiting, their phones dinged and Koichi brought it out again. Chishiya slightly turned his eyes to look at the screen before bringing out his own.

The game will now commence.

The time limit is 20 minutes.

Commence now.

Somewhere in the building the hidden bombs that lie in the dark had a timer set on top as it began beeping and counting down.