⁰⁰⁴ Blondie

Chapter 4

AFTER THE GAME FINISHED KOICHI WAS UNSURE OF WHAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DO NOW. Once the timer had finished, he watched with a frown when the bars on the walls clicked and suddenly started falling, people still hanging on them by the way.

He watched as they screamed and let go trying to grab onto anything but to no avail, they all disappeared into the black abyss bellow. He shakily breathed out as the women announcer congratulated them into completing the game and the platforms began lowering until they hit the floor.

Koichi took a step off and watched as all the people who did survive started walking towards the hallway and began following them as well. It was silent as only five people had successfully survived and Koichi's eyes were suddenly drawn to the table in the centre where a table stood and a single card lay on top.

'Three of Spades' Koichi said in his mind as he watched the man with the singlet harshly slapp the table to grab it and started walking off with a few men following behind.

The phone in his pocket suddenly dinged and he pulled it out to stare at another screen .

To the survivors of the game, we will now supply you with a visa.

"Visa?" He mumbled quietly as the phone turned off once more.

What was a visa? Obviously he now has this three day visa but he might have to ask someone what it means.

Koichi put his hands back into his pockets and started making his way out of the building as well. The cold air nipping at his skin making him shiver so he pulled his hood up so his neck felt a bit better and continued his way down the steps and into the streets once more.

Yet before he could even get into the next street over, he stopped. The feeling of someone following him put him off as he turned around slightly and looked behind but no one was there. Just the empty streets of Tokyo staring back at him.

"Hmm." Koichis eyes darted to every possible area someone could be hiding and watching him but after a while nothing happened so he shrugged and turned back around to keep walking.

A hooded figure stared at the retrieving body of Koichi as he tilted his head. A small smirk was on his features until he suddenly couldn't see the brunette anymore. Looking around, Chishiya became confused until a presence came up behind him.

"What's with the stalking, blondie?" A gruff voice exclaimed, making Chishiya turn around and go wide-eyed at seeing Koichi leaning on the wall by his arm and a smile on his face.

"Interesting. How'd you know I was following you?" He asked and stared at the brunette who chuckled and shrugged.

"Not that unfamiliar with people stalking me so I could tell you were somewhere." He explained and gave Chishiya a closed eyes smile.

The male hummed but before the two could converse any longer, a sound erupted in the silence and the pair quickly looked out to the street. They both inched a bit behind the wall and saw a woman slowly walking who looked like she'd been through hell and back.

She was crying and Koichi wondered if she was alright considering her insane appearance. The pair watched as she walked forward slowly and held a few cards in her grip until she stopped and started screaming.