⁰⁰⁷ Questions

Chapter 7

THE HALLWAYS WERE EMPTY BESIDES A FEW GIRLS WHO LINGERED BY THEIR DOORS. Koichi decided he'd had enough of the so-called 'party' downstairs, definitely because of the creeps and made his way to his room.

The air was cold as he walked through the building until he reached his door. Opening it, Koichi was greeted with the sight of a nicely made bed, a table with a tv that probably didn't work, a bathroom to the left and a wardrobe.

He didn't have many clothes with him unfortunately but the Beach were nice enough to supply everyone with swimmers. Cause that's another fucking rule, he has to walk around in beach's shorts.

Koichi took a deep breath and shut the door before throwing the sunglasses on the table and flopping on the bed with a groan. His visa ended in a day meaning he'd have to go to a game tomorrow which he wasn't all that thrilled.

Lying there for a few moments, Koichi lifted his head and turned to the door once he heard it open and spotted Chishiya walk into his room. Now getting a good lool at the male, he still wore his white jacket but had no shirt underneath revealing his soft smooth looking chest.

Not that Koichi cared.

He also wore swim shorts that had a flower design on them and some black slides. Chishiya had a smirk on his face and started walking in Koichi's direction.

"How is it?" Chishiya asked and Koichi rolled to his side and propped his head up with his arm.

"Not bad, I suppose." Looking up and around the room, "Although I'm not too sure on the partying and getting drunk. Kinda weird in a situation like this to just not have a care in the world and have sex with strangers."

"To you." Chishiya said, "But to those guys, it may be the thing they need to get through a situation like this. The hatters brought them a sense of hope, sincerity towards strangers who want to escape."

Chishiya sat on the bed as Koichi stared at him in thought. The blonde then looked at him with a shrug. Koichi squinted his eyes in question before he started talking.

"Why'd you join? I haven't seen you in the moment of just letting loose. I mean, why join? Is it just for the secure environment and that you have somewhere to go?" He thought his words were a bit pushy but if he was going to die then might as well ask anything.

"We'll...I joined because of a certain reason. Although I'm not sure if you're ready to hear about that yet." Giving Koichi a devilish smile as the brunette gave him a look of confusion.

"When will I be ready to hear it?"

"I want to convince you first. Although even if you say no, I'm not sure whether I'd have to end you from telling everyone." His tone of voice was serious at the end as his eyes stared directly into Koichi's soul.

Koichi rolled his eyes before flopping on his back then making a zipper motion with his lips. "I am not a secret teller. I cross my heart and my mouth is sealed unless you joined to massacre me which wouldn't make sense as you joined before me although it could be a possibility—"

"Koichi." Chishiya said and Koichi stopped talking and sighed, lying his head on his pillow and closing his eyes.

"I'm not a snitch, don't worry. And whatever reason you joined probably isn't that bad." He mumbled.