⁰⁰⁵ The Beach

Chapter 5

AFTER A WHILE THE CLOUDS EVENTUALLY DISAPPEARED IN THE SKY AND YOU COULD SEE THE STARS. Since all the city lights were shut off, the night sky was a lot cleaner than what it used to be.  Koichi realised with the moons light, the area was just a little bit easier to see and he now wouldn't trip over anything even though they were walking in the middle of the street.

The blonde man had soon introduced himself as Shuntaro Chishiya and told him he'd be here for around a week. Koichi found that quite interesting as he only came here like yesterday so maybe people came at different times.

The whole thing didn't make any sense but Koichi just convinced himself to roll with it.

Chishiya also told him the meaning of visas; that the amount of numbers on the suit of the card in every game you played would extent your visa for that amount of days. Once your visa runs out and if you refuse to play, then whatever happened to that women before would happen to you.

A fucking laser would shoot down and kill you.

After Chishiya told him that it made Koichi pause for a bit then tried to laugh it off but in the inside he became a little concerned. If the games weren't like the one he just played and got harder, would he be able to pass them just as easily as the one from before?

He didn't know but assuming where he was wasn't meant to be a walk in the park, the games would 100% become more difficult.

Good thing Koichi is super good at playing games so he wasn't too worried.

Is what he's told himself of course.

Koichi also realised Chishiya wasn't as open as he thought he was. He hinted to be a manipulator like person as how he spoke and explained things didn't sound very friendly and openly. Koichi understood the blondes reasoning for probably not being the most relaxed around himself but it was unsettling to listen to.

Not that his voice wasn't attractive, it totally was just for some reason you know it came off as a bit toned down and—

When it started to come into morning, Koichi had still stuck with Chishiya for some reason he didn't know but knowing he was with someone who seemed to know what they were doing let him breath a bit. The pair had walked rather a lot when Chishiya stopped and faced the brunette.

"I don't mean to be rude. But the place I'm going doesn't necessarily like strangers so you'll have to go somewhere else." He bluntly says and Koichi sweat dropped at the straight for sadness of his words.

"I would let you come if I explained but they'd rather not listen." Chishiya looked up at Koichi but the brunette just gave him a smile and nodded.

"I understand. Part ways, it's all good." Giving the blonde another nod and an okay with his fingers and Chishiya smirked and begun walking away.

Koichi watched him with his hands in his pockets and tilted his head. He wasn't sure whether this place Chishiya was talking about murdered people or was just his secret base but either way...

Obviously he was gonna follow him.

Koichi wasn't extremely smart but that didn't make him dumb so once the blonde left his view, he started following in the direction he went. With years of experience of following people discreetly, no words will be able to make that sound not creepy unfortunately, he had gained some skill in being able to not be spotted and hide.

The brunette was bored and standing out in the open with nothing to do didn't sound pleasing and with Chishiya being the only person who he knew he was just gonna follow the dude.

Out of pure curiousness nothing else.

Okay, he fucked up.

Koichi squinted his eyes and pursed his lips as he now sat tied to a chair in front of a group of people who stared at him with blank faces. Two females and a few males that wore beach wear and looked as if they thought they were the bosses.

And to no surprise, Chishiya was by the window and leaning against the wall with a small smirk as if he predicted this was going to happen.

Koichi looked around the room as the female ravenette greeted him warmly whilst the other looked all hot with her glasses on. A dude with glasses had questioned him a bit ago but Koichi just shrugged and explained he didn't know how it happened.

Play dumb, it always works. But not too dumb otherwise you just look like a big idiot.

Let's see how Koichi got himself captured.

Around 12 hours ago, Koichi was calmly following Chishiya who was probably aware he was being followed but the brunette didn't care as he never turned around. Then he watched as he went into this big building with security and Koichi nearly exposed his location when he accidently pushed over a trash can.

The security had looked in his direction and he instantly ran away unaware that he was now being followed. A few minutes go by and Koichi found himself at home so he went inside, ate some leftover food cause he was starved then slept on the couch.

Then when he woke up he was tied to a chair, gagged for some weird reason, and blinded by a bag.

Now he sat slouched which was difficult when you're tied as Koichi awkwardly looked at the people in front of him. They stood still and he assumed the people behind him also weren't moving.

"Why were you spying on us?" Glasses suddenly asked with a cocky attitude and Koichi just tilted his head.

"I wasn't spying on you."

"Yes you were."

"Was not."

The guy with glasses scowled and stepped closer. "Stop denying it you were, we saw you. We can't have people spying on us."

Koichi made a look that practically said 'okay, what you want me to do about that?'

They all stared at him and eventually Koichi sighed and nodded his head towards Chishiya. "I followed him."

Chishiya smile wavered but he kept still as a man with black hair and a GUN went over to him and cursed.

"Of course Chishiya led him here. This idiot doesn't know how to get back without letting other people know." Spitting a bit and Koichi chuckled.

Chishiya stared at Naragi and smirked, causing the ravenette's scowl deepen. "Isn't it the point for us to invite people here? A safe haven for people while we all suffer in this place?"

His words peaked Koichis interest and he silently stared at the pair until another voice joined the conversation.

"Exactly, Niragi! So now back off while we deal with this little guy here." A loud voice exclaimed and Koichi turned to find a another dude with glasses and a coat on plus beach shorts walk in with a wide grin.

Niragi scoffed and took a step back while Koichi leaned back as this over excited dude leaned in closer to his face.

"Welcome..to the oasis known as the Beach."

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦