⁰¹⁵ Hatters Depart

Chapter 15

WHEN CHISHIYA WOKE UP THAT MORNING, HE DIDN'T EXPECT A PILLOW TO BE SLAMMED ON HIS FACE. Bringing his arms up confused, it was slapped onto his face one more before he could get any words out.

"Wake up, Chishiya!" Koichi's voice rang out through the hotel room and Chishiya grabbed the pillow before it could hit his face again.

Koichi nervously smiled and held his hands up in defence at the blondes glare. "What do you want?" He laid on the pillow again and Koichi went over to the windows to pull the curtains open letting in the sun.

"I'm bored. And I spotted that Arisu kid talking to a lot of people so I figured he was trying to get answers for something, ergo we should follow him." Giving the blonde a grin who sat in thought for a moment then pushed the covers off.

"That's what I was planning to do anyway. You're not original." Walking past Koichi who sighed sadly and fell on top of the bed.

"Get off my bed."

"It's way more comfortable than mine."

"Off."

Koichi mocked Chishiya silently and waited for him to finish getting ready before the pair went out of the room, Koichi leading the way. When they got downstairs, they ran into Kuina who was as always biting on the unlit cigarette.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked and walked beside them, Koichi spotting Arisu and Usagi walking through the lobby together.

"Koichi, here, wants to see what those two are up to." Pointing towards Arisu and Usagi, "Try to persuade them to join in on the plan. " The three looked at the two figures walking away.

"They'll likely not know what to do and see us as the best option. They already tried to scout out answers this morning about how far you can actually get out of Tokyo, whether or not there are other arenas outside of Japan." Koichi explained as the three sneakily followed.

Following them through the hotel, Arisu and Usagi made their way outside at the back. The three went the other way and remained up at the top of the stairs and Koichi turned to Chishiya when he heard gunshots down at the bottom.

A few guys walked up laughing with guns in their hands as Koichi, Chishiya and Kuina stayed beside the wall so they weren't spotted. Walking down the steps, Koichi spotted Arisu at the bin with a shocked expression and holding up the tarp before letting it go and coughing.

"That's what this Utopia really looks like." Arisu quickly looked up at the sound of Chishiyas voice.

Koichi and Kuina stood behind him a few steps above.

"Another Beach rule. 'Death if you're a traitor.',"

The trio now stood on the top of the hotel roof with Arisu standing in between Kuina and Chishiya while Koichi was directly in front of him with his arms crossed.

"Arisu. You and Usagi seem to have gathered a whole bunch of information." Chishiya spoke with interest at the man. "Are you two planning something?"

"No, not really." Arisu replied seemingly a bit nervous about the three carefully watching him.

"All right, I'll cut to the chase. How do you think you're going to live in a world of despair?" Chishiya asked out of the blue and Arisu became confused and looked at Koichi and Kuina.