⁰¹¹ Gun

Chapter 11

NO MATTER HOW HARD KOICHI TRIED, HE WASNT ABLE TO HAVE DREAMS. Every time he slept, his mind showed up blank and he'd wake up as if he just closed his eyes then reopened them.

His mom tried everything she could; sending him to doctors or getting psychological help as the teen would get worried that he never dreamt. But the same thing was always said to him.

"It's normal to happen. Some people just don't dream."

Yet Koichi didn't want to just give up, he knew he could dream but for some reason he just stopped but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't recall why.

Something at the back of his mind always tugged at his brain as if a memory was trying to resurface and help him understand. Koichi soon stopped trying and concluded he wouldn't find an answer.

So why did Koichi sit in his bed with sweat running down his forehead and wide eyes after waking up early in the morning after seeing something in his sleep. He panted and held his chest but couldn't remember what he saw. All he knew was that his mind wasn't blank like it was every night, he had dreamt and it was something he had now forgotten.

"Fuck..." He muttered, letting his head fall into his hands and sighed deeply. "What was it?" Whispering to himself but he couldn't remember.

Thinking for a while and deciding pondering it over wasn't worth it, he pushed the cover off and shakily stood off the bed. Pains shot through his leg reminding him of the events last night and he pulled a face at that.

Koichi's visa had been extended yesterday by three days so he wouldn't need to attend another game tonight but probably would tomorrow or the next night.

Standing there for a few minutes let Koichi think before he started his way to the bathroom so he could have a shower and re-wrap his wound. Walking down the hallway, Koichi placed his hands in his shorts pockets and made his way to the dining area so he could eat something.

The place wasn't too crowded so he was able to find a table and sat down with a groan.

Using his arms sluggishly Koichi nibbled on the plain chips minding his own business when someone sat across from him. And of course it was the giraffe print killer.

Niragi had a malicious blank look on his face as he harshly placed his gun on the table causing a few people to look at the pair. All Koichi thought at that moment was 'Great'.

"Can I help you, Niragi?" Koichi asked slowly and the man just smirked.

"I want to use you." The bluntness of his statement made cough on the chips and looked up at Niragi who crossed his arms and leaned back.

"Excuse me?"

Without answering, the man lifted his arm and slid something across the table and Koichi caught it and stared at it. A small handgun.

He raised a brow and Niragi chuckled and stood up, grabbing his rifle and setting it on his shoulder.

"I expect you to accept. Unless you of course want to join the people at the back." He scowled and walked away while Koichi stared at his back then examined the small weapon with a frown.

He wasn't a killer.

And he wasn't planning on becoming one.

He knew Niragis intentions but he wasn't as stupid as he looked, it would take a miracle for him to be convinced. Chucking the gun on the table Koichi went back to eating chips not aware of the eyes staring at him a few tables away.

The next day, Koichi was heading outside in an attempt to find Chishiya since he hadn't seen the blonde in a while. As usual, a bunch of girls swarmed Koichi and tried to drag him over to the pool, bar, dance floor, whatever excuse they could give him but Koichi wasn't paying attention and looked around the crowd.

He did find Kuina but no Chishiya so he ended up going inside again and wandering around with his hands behind his back.

"Where the bloody hell is that asshole." Koichi grumbled and tried to suppress a yawn, making his eyes water.

"Who's an asshole?"

Koichi spun around and halted at Chishiya who acted as if he was innocent. "Don't do that. Why do you just always appear out of nowhere?"

Chishiya tilted his head and shrugged before walking ahead of the brunette making Koichi walk after him.

"Where have you been?"

"Is that any of your business?"

"It was just a question." Koichi retorted and pushed his hair out of his face. Chishiya smiled slightly but didn't let Koichi see as the pair started to head towards the rooms. Chishiya opened his mouth to say something but hesitated before shutting it again. He could ask later when they weren't out in the open.

What he had been doing was talking with Kuina, his friend and talking about their upcoming plan to steal the cards but they needed someone to use as bait so he could get closer to the executives.

He still refused to use Koichi as Chishiya knew what would happen to the male if he got caught trying to steal something as important as the cards.

Chishiya felt Koichi slightly grab his arm and tug it a bit and he looked at him in confusion but Koichi's eyes were glued ahead of them. Chishiya followed him and spotted Kuzuryu, one of the higher executives, with one of the girls, Momoka.

It was clear the boys had interrupted their discussion as the pair looked at each other before slowly heading their way. Koichi watched as they went past them without saying anything.

After a few moments and the pair were out of their view Koichi smirked and looked down at Chishiya.

"Think they're banging?"

Chishiyas face scrunched up and Koichi laughed and continued to walk down the hallway.

"You're disgusting."

"You hurt me, Chishiya."

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦