Mad | PJM

•••

•••

Jimin has been mad at you for unknown reasons. He has been avoiding you for almost a week now. You gave him some space, just making small conversations thinking that it must be stress and tiredness that made him grumpy.

Usually, after the concert, his mind gets refreshed. The concert always washes his stress away due to the adrenaline rush.

But no, not this time.

He was all smiles in front of the members but in front of you, he is the total opposite. You even caught him glaring at you a couple of times.

But when you asked him what was wrong, he would just shrug and turn away from you. How will you know what's wrong until he tells you?

At the moment, they were sitting in the car after the concert, about to go home.
You and Jimin sat far from each other, mainly because he scooted away from you. You felt a pang in your heart.

Upon reaching your shared house, he immediately got out of the car and went inside his house without thinking twice.

You just sighed and slowly dragged yourself into your apartment wracking your brain and trying to remember any incident that offended him. You slowly went inside your bedroom to change your clothes.

The shower was running which means he was in the washroom.

You would usually wear Jimin's hoodie and go to sleep as it's comfortable but judging by his mood it will not be good if you wear it.

So you picked up your own clothes for the night from the closet and go to the guest room to do your night routine as you didn't want to disturb Jimin.

When you went back into your shared bedroom, he was sleeping on his side of the bed, facing the wall. You turned off the lights. Only a night lamp was switched on.

You sat at the edge of the bed unsure of what to do. When Jimin felt the other side dip, he scooted farther away from you. Seeing this, you felt your heartbreak. He didn't have a right to treat you like this, you didn't even know what your mistake was.

If he was uncomfortable in your presence, then you would leave.

You grabbed your pillow and blanket and shut the door of the bedroom to sleep on the couch in the living room.

Jimin felt his chest tighten as he heard you leave the room. He didn't expect you to leave. A hollow feeling spread inside him. He felt like a piece of shit for having made you feel unwanted.

No matter what you did he could never be angry at you. Guilt was eating him up from the inside. Two hours passed since your leave, he tossed and turned in the bed but he couldn't sleep at all.

He couldn't bear it anymore, so he grabbed his pillow and banned and headed towards the living room.

You had curled up on the couch with just your thin pajamas. It was cold outside in the living room. You couldn't sleep a wink in this weather. You just lay on the couch hoping that sleep would come over you.

When Jimin reached the couch, he saw your small figure laying on top of it.

You heard his footsteps and couldn't help but hope that they were coming towards you. You quickly shut your eyes, pretending to sleep.

Jimin quickly stuffed himself behind you, on the couch, and draped his arms around your waist. Your heart jumped out of your chest and you felt relieved.

At this moment, you both realized that you couldn't live without each other and how the life would be dull and meaningless without each other. You both couldn't imagine a life like that.

You felt hot tears run down your neck and you knew he was crying. You turned towards him and wiped the tears that were running down his face. You hugged him.

"I am sorry" You apologized even though you didn't know your mistake. But if Jimin thinks that it's your mistake then you would apologize a million times just for him.

"I'm sorry" he apologized.

That night, you both talked with each other and he admitted that you had said something inconsiderate about him before the day of the concert and you told him that you had no intention of speaking like that but you apologized once again.

He apologized for having acted childishly and for giving you cold shoulder all these days. Later that night, you both talked your heart out, telling how much you both loved each other. After some time you both fell asleep, your limbs tangled together.

•••