(1/3)Spiderman | JJK

•••

                               •••

"Woah did you see that?" I marveled at how spider man was easily tackling the gangsters. It was on the TV.

Jungkook and I were best friends and he came over to my house to spend time together.

"I wonder what it's like to be a superhero," I said thinking about it.

"I bet it's not that cool" Jungkook grumbled.

"How can you say that jeon," I said nudging him in his side.

"If I ever meet I want to ask him about it," I said.

"What if he is not as cool as you think?" he asked.

"Are you jealous or something?" I playfully furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Nope definitely not" he shrugged.

"Besides, even if I met him, I wouldn't have a chance with him. What if I say I already have my eyes for someone?" I said biting my lip.

His eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"You like someone??!?!?" he shouted

"Why are you so shocked?"

"Maybe because you didn't even tell me?" he said crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows.

"I was shy"

He snorted and laughed.

"So what's he like?" He asked

"He is funny, kind and nice. And his smile makes my heart go boom boom."

"He must be sooo good" he said while rolling his eyes. I could tell he was getting jealous. Little did he know he was getting jealous of himself.

Suddenly his eyes widened and he jumped up.

"I have to go" he said while running to the door.

"But why?" I asked.

"Uhh... my friends are coming over and I have to clean my room." he said in hurry and rushed out.

I rolled my eyes, took a pillow and punched it as I screamed.

"JEON JUNGKOOK YOU ARE SO OBLIVIOUS AHHHH"

"The robbers just stole $100,233,245 from the bank. The police are hot on their tail. We will let you know as we follow them and get more information"

I quickly sat up and watched the news with my eyes widened.

Suddenly there was something red flashing on the screen.

"What was that?" I asked to no one in particular.

"It's spider man to the rescue once again" the reporter cheered. I too squealed and jumped up going near the television.

The spider man pulled open the doors and began pulling the crooks outside. They kicked and shot at him. One swiped the knife on the side of his stomach and I gasped loudly.

"Oh no no" I exclaimed.

He was able to get control of the situation and shot webs at them, pinning them to the wall of the van.

"Woooohooooooo" I cheered as he waved us a goodbye and flew away using his webs.

4 days later

I groaned as my phone rang. I saw the name and fell of the bed.

••••••