Hate comments | JHS

•••

                               •••

I sat on my bed after I had prepared dinner.

Hoseok had texted me before that he would be coming home in an hour.

I decided to scroll through Twitter for passing the time when some comments caught my eye.

Why did Hoseok even marry Y/N?

She is so ugly

She doesn't deserve someone like him

Tears welled up in my eyes as I got the hate. Am I really not good enough for him? Am I so ugly?

There were some positive comments too. But these were imprinted in my mind and the nice comments were too less. Hate comments were dominating them.

I slowly layed on the bed as Tears started falling uncontrollably from my eyes. I curled into a ball.

I heard the front door open hinting that Hoseok had come home.

I immediately wiped my tears when the door opened.

"Hey love," hoseok said cheerfully.

"Hi," I said in my hoarse voice.

I could hear him changing but I didn't want him to see my puffy eyes. I could feel the bed sink behind me.

"Why are you so quiet? It's not like you to be so calm." He said.

"It's nothi-"

"Don't give any excuse. I know you more than you know yourself so now tell me what happened" he deadpanned.

"It's just, I-I read some c-comments on twitter," I said with my lips trembling.

"Hey..."

"I think they are true. You don't deserve someone like me. I am not that pretty and there are many women out there. I think you should just divorce me"

I could see his face changing into an angry one and then a sad one.

"I fell in love with who you are and you are beautiful the way you are, my love. Please ignore them. They are just jealous of how stunning and incredible you are. And besides, if I didn't love you why would I marry you huh? You are perfect."

He said and kissed me passionately.

Tears ran down my cheeks at his mini-speech. He pulled away and wiped my tears.

"Now, please serve me dinner or I'll die of starvation. You don't want that, do you?"

I chuckled and shook my head. He is back to his childish and cheerful self.