(1/2)Clingy | KSJ

•••

                               •••

University has been stressing me lately and I am trying my best to complete the work. Teachers are forcing us plus, I want to spend time with my boyfriend too.

We barely get time to spend with each other.

I have my apartment and Jin comes every day after work to meet me. It's almost like his second home.

As I woke up on the bed, I felt the space next to me. I heard some shouts and laughter downstairs.

Oh, it must be the boys.

I stood up and did my morning routine. Got ready to go downstairs to cook for them. I don't mind the boys coming over. It's frequent.

I know Jin can cook but I don't want him to stress over something else. He already has so much work.

Making my way downstairs I decided to stop in my tracks to hear the conversation. I didn't want to interrupt them if they are having a serious discussion.

"So how are you and Y/N?" yoongi asked. I smiled as I felt excited about Jin's answer.

"Good?" he answered.

"that's it?" Namjoon asked.

"I mean she is getting clingy nowadays and it's irritating." I heard Jin sigh.

"Clingy? But it's good. I love being clingy." Taehyung said.

"she is always back of me and doesn't  want me to do anything and does it on her own. She is everywhere I go"

"Maybe she just wants to help?" Yoongi said.

"no, you don't get it. I am bombarded with texts and calls whenever I am out and if I don't respond she is upset. Like can she just leave me alone? I sometimes turn off my phone to avoid them and tell her my battery is down."

"Why would you do that? That's bad" Jungkook said.

"No, what's worse is that she is clingy as hell"

I sigh as I felt tears run down my face. I didn't realize but I made a noise by slipping. The room became quiet.

I quickly wiped my tears and put a big smile on my face.

I didn't want them to think I was here the whole time.

"Hey boys!" I shouted and they all jumped up from the couch to give me a hug one by one.

"How do pancakes sound for the breakfast?"

"Yeahhh" they all yelled and agreed. I laughed and went to the kitchen to prepare for them. I was mixing the batter when felt strong arms around my waist and a kiss on my head.

"Good morning," Jin said and smiled at me. I just gave a weak smile and ruffled his hair.

"Hey, are you okay? You look quite unwell and your eyes are red and puffy"

"Yeah, just a bit under the weather" I lied.

"well don't bother to cook then. I'll cook it," he said.

"Okay, I'll rest," I said and turned to go back.

"I love you," he said. I just smiled and went and kicked my room.

I don't know how long but I cried my eyes out. Am I really clingy?