(2/3)Spiderman | JJK

•••

                                •••

Jungkook was calling me. I lifted the call and answered him.

"YOU IDIOT. DIDN'T CALL ME FOR 3 DAYS!" I yelled.

"I am sorry. I was not well" he said which made me feel bad for yelling at him

"It's okay. You wanna hang out today?" I asked.

"Uhm...I am not well" he said.

"Then I am coming over to take ca-"

"NOOO," he said.

"Oh, now I definitely will come" I teased.

"No, I just fell from stairs that's it. I can take care of myself." I can hear the desperation in his voice but I ain't gonna listen.

"Okay I'll be there in 15 min" I hung up before he can say anything.

I finally reached his house and rang the bell but no one opened the door. So I barged in and went to his room.

I twisted the door knob and went inside his room only to see him in his sweatpants. Yes ladies and gentlewomen HE IS SHIRTLESS

I covered my eyes as if I didn't see his toned abs and broad chest. Damn I didn't know Jungkook was this built

"AHHH JUNGKOOK"

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IF YOU BARGE IN LIKE THAT,"  he said searching for a shirt frantically.

I was shamelessly peeking through my fingers. But before he could wear his shirt, my eyes caught a big cut on his side.

"What the hell Jungkook?" I went near him and stopped him from wearing the shirt to see the cut.

"It doesn't look like you fell from the stairs," I said eyeing him suspiciously.

"I fell and I got cut from the corner of the table. Yeah, that's it. Nothing else." He said and laughed off awkwardly.

"Let's eat some food and watch a movie," he said and we went downstairs.

We sat down and began munching on the delicious noodles that he bought.

"So have talked to that guy you told you liked?" He said and I shook my head.

"He did not talk to me recently and he is totally oblivious to me trying to give him hints," I said and rolled my eyes.

"Ouch. He is really an idiot. Do you find anything else interesting in him?" He asked and I laughed internally as he called himself an idiot.

"Yeah, he is quite clumsy," I said.

"Oh?" Jungkook looks like a meme figuring out all these.

Come on Jungkook. Put the pieces together.

"Umm.... is your crus-" he suddenly stopped and stood up.

"Sorry I have to go"

"Why do you always go and where are you going? " I said angrily.

"I wish I could tell you but I can't"

"Forget it. I don't wanna hear anything." I said and shook my head at him in disappointment. I left him to rush off to wherever he was going to go

                                •••••