Scary Movie| PJM

•••

                               •••

"Pick something Jimin" I said as I sighed for the umpteenth time for the day.

Jimin and I were having a movie night and he was taking centuries to pick a movie. I roll my eyes in annoyance because the popcorn was becoming cold already.

"I am almost done" he says and shuffles through the DVDs hurriedly.

I swear I'll almost pass out at this point if he didn't pick any faster.

"I found it!" He says in excitement and inserts the DVD.

"That's great babe. Finally!" I say as he sits down on the couch to cuddle me. He snuggles into my neck as I bury my fingers in his soft hair to run through it.

"What movie is it?" He suddenly smirks evilly and I almost fall from the couch.

Jimin's smirks are never a good sign. Beware.

"You'll see" he says and I looked at him confused. I look back at the screen and my eyes pop out when I see what movie it was.

"WHAT THE HELL. I don't want annabelle, I won't be able to sleep tonight" I whined and he chuckled pulling me closer to his chest.

"I am here with you so what are you scared of?" He says and puffs out his chest proudly. I huff and roll my eyes at him.

I sat back and was watching the movie with one eye. Whenever I felt like it was the ghost scene, I hid my face in his chest.

When the scary scene came, I immediately jumped into Jimin's arms and burried my face into his chest to which he responded by kissing my head.

Third person POV:

Throughout your slight squeals and screams, he would always pull you closer and assure you that he was there.

Towards the end of the movie, you looked up at your boyfriend who was smiling down at you.

"What are you smiling at?" You asked forrowing your eyebrows.

"You do know that the only reason I picked this movie was because I could hold you like this right?" He asked and you sat up.

"Really?" You asked and he nodded.

"Why?" You asked suddenly becoming shy and quiet.

He gulped loudly as his shy side came out.

"I just.... I guess I feel good protecting you. And it kind of feels nice that whenever you are scared of something, the first thing you do is come to me. And...I love it because you are so tiny that I wanna squish you in my arms." He says and you blushed.

Your little moment was disturbed when there was a loud scream from the TV. You jumped out of his arms at that.

"Woah there" he says, balancing you by holding your waist.

"You are safe here with me, okay?" He says and you nodded.

He laid down and pulled you on top of him by your waist. Your cheeks flush at the proximity between you both, his breath hitting your face.

He tilted his head and captured your lips swiflty with his. You blushed deeper.

The movir credits began rolling as you both continue to kiss oblivious to the fact that the movie was now over.

                               •••