(3/3)Spiderman | JJK

•••

•••

I shut the door of my house angrily as tears dripped down my chin to let some anger out.

I ran to my bedroom and jumped on the bed to cry on the pillow. He was never like this. It was from a couple of years ago he started going like this. He has been so secretive about it and he doesn't even tell me.

I need some time to think and want to be alone. I slipped on my shoes and went out to walk on the streets. I walked on the pavement, counting the blocks.

The sun was setting but I didn't care. Is he perhaps dating someone? And he didn't want me to feel replaced and lonely so he is not telling me?

I would hate to think Jungkook dating someone else other than me. I have liked him for years now.

Who am I even kidding? He won't even look at me that way. I am just his best friend. Tears spilled more from my eyes.

"Why me?" I shouted and kicked a rock.

"Aww what happened cutie"

I looked back and saw a guy looking at me creepily. I backed away as he was stepping forward.

"None of your business," I said and rolled my eyes.

"Come on tell me," he said and caught my forearm.

"Hey! Let go of me" I said and struggled to come out of his strong grip.

"Feisty. I like it" he said and I looked at him disgusted.

"Leave me alone"

He was about to say something when someone spoke.

"She said to leave her alone. Don't you understand English?"

A figure landed on the ground in front of us. I gasped.

"Spiderman!"

"You must suck, chasing after a girl who is crying."

Shit, he saw me crying. AHH, THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME MEETING HIM. IT'S SO EMBARRASSING.

The man immediately left my arm and stepped back. I think he saw all that news about spiderman.

He ran away and spiderman scoffed.

"Wimp"

"Thank you," I said as I bowed to him.

"Why were you crying?" He asked. His voice sounded sad.

"It's stupid" I wiped my tears.

"I am sure it's not," he said and I sighed.

"It's just that there is a guy with who I have been friends for years but he is running off somewhere and I was hinting to him about my crush on him. He was just about to figure it out and before that, he ran off."

Spiderman just stood there, not saying anything.

"I know it's stupid. I think he is going to his girlfriend and didn't want me to feel hurt so he is sneakin-"

"I am sure it's not true," Spiderman said calmly.

"How do you know?" I narrowed my eyes.

"I just do" he shrugged.

"I am sorry I unloaded all this on you. He didn't even get to finish his question and-"

Spiderman took his mask off and I gasped loudly.

"JUNGKOOK?!?"

"Is your crush me?" He asked.

"YES OF COURSE IT'S YOU, DUMBASS"

"Y/N calm down," he said and grabbed me by my waist and shot a Web.

Before I knew it we were at his house.

"I don't wanna talk to you, go away"

He carried me inside his house and into his bedroom.

"I am feeling so many emotions right now. I am so angry at you for not telling me this and at the same time so giddy that you like me back. Argh I hate you so much"

"You should punch me. I deserve it."

I started punching his chest letting all my anger out but eventually leaned on his chest as I trace the outline of his abs.

He chuckled at me and I frowned. He put me down on the bed and in the peripheral, I could see his broad chest and stomach.

He leaned down and put his both hands on my sides as I leaned away from him, blushing profusely.

"I hate you" I pouted.

"You do?" He smirked. God, why do I love him so much?

"Yes," I said and pulled him by his neck and kissed him. Thousands of butterflies erupted in my stomach as he started kissing me back. We pulled away breathing heavily.

We both lay down on the bed. He turned off the lamp and pulled me closer to him. My head rested on his chest listening to his steady heartbeat and breathing. He embraced me in his strong arms.

"I hope you are ready for the hell lot of crazy questions tomorrow," I said.

"Oh, I have been through worse." He chuckled.