(2/2) Mother | KNJ

•••

                                 •••

Joohyun felt his tear drop every time he heard his mother cry in her room at night when he comes down to drink water.

The food is ready. I would have probably gone to the office by the time you read this. Have a nice day at school and work. I love you both.

This note was always on the table in the morning. The food will be cooked and placed on the table with the drinks but she wouldn't be there. It's been days since they last saw her.

They would come home only for it to be empty. Only silence. Without her running up to them and kissing them on their cheeks.

They regretted every stupid thing they said to her. They hurt her.

Namjoon woke up at three in the morning. He went down and heard the sound of utensils in the kitchen.

He peeked through the door only to see his wife cooking food quietly. He went and hugged her from the back, surprising her.

"Don't do this Y/N, please," he said with tears. Y/N shakily sighed and tears welled up in her eyes.

"I miss hugging you, I miss kissing you, I miss cuddling you and sleeping with you. Please don't do this" he said tears streaming down his face.

"Joonie, don't cry" she said turning around in his arms and wiping his tears.

"Mom!" she saw her son running downstairs while crying. He hugged her tightly upon reaching.

"Mom, please talk to us, please eat with us, I miss you, I miss your kiss on my cheeks when I come home. Mom please, I don't hate you. I love you so much. I am just so stupid to tell all that. I am sorry Mom, I-" she cut off his rambling by kissing his cheeks.

"hey shh joohyun, I know, and I love you too."

She finally got her loving family back.

               ______________________