(2/2) When he yells at you | KSJ

•••

                                 •••

Y/N was walking aimlessly on the busy streets of Seoul. She was still thinking about his outburst at her and she was still hurt by the things he said to her. She never knew this side of him.

The sun was about to set and it was extremely cold but she didn't want to go home. She sat down on a bench near the river. She always comes here when she was sad. It's so peaceful there and it always helps her to think. Her teeth were chattering and she kept rubbing the sides of her arms as it was cold.

Jin's POV:

The last few weeks have been hard for me. For most of the day, I am exhausted and stressed because of the important deal. I am working day and night. I barely get any sleep and I don't even get to spend time with Y/N.

Now that I think about her, it's been days since I took her on dates, and cook with her, and do many more things. Even at night, I work late and sleep in the office room at our shared house.

She doesn't even complain about it and always tries to understand me. And on top of that, I shouted at her and said hurtful things to her. How can I do that to my angel? I regret shouting at her.

I was forced to come out of my thoughts when Seojun came inside and handed me the files which I needed.

"I am sorry that you had to do it all over again"

"S-sir, there was a virus in the computer and it got shut down by itself. It was not Y/N's fault sir. And for the files, I just had to remove the virus. It was not a problem at all."

Seojun's words widened my eyes. I scolded her for no reason. I was already feeling guilty that I scolded her and now that I got to know that it wasn't even her fault, I was feeling extremely bad.

"Can you please send her to my office?" I asked, thinking about how to apologize to her. But his reply broke my heart into pieces.

"She ran away sir, I tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen," he said with a sad face.

My face was pale as I thought about her. I quickly got up and picked up my keys to rush out of the office. I got into my car and drove to our house.

I opened the door of our house and called out her name but there was no reply. I checked all of the rooms but she wasn't there in any of them.

I sat in the living room with tears running down my face. I started to pull my hair, trying to think about the places where she can be.

I quickly ran out and started driving to the places where I thought she could be.
I was scared. I can't lose her like this.

I was near the river when I saw her sitting on the bench. I immediately got out of the car and felt the cold hair pierce through my skin.

I sat down next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I put my chin on top of her head and kissed her temple. She was so cold. And the dry tears were still on her face. And I was the reason behind them. I thought sadly.

Tears welled up in her eyes and she burst out crying again. I kept on whispering 'I am sorry' to her and hugged her tightly to keep her warm.

She looked up at me after a while and stuttered out a shaky sentence with her quivering lips.

"Jin, I-I didn't d-do t-that on purpose," she said sobbing, making me feel more guilty than I am.

"I know baby, I am sorry, please forgive me love," I said wishing that I had controlled myself earlier.

Here sniffles stopped and I looked down only to see that was passed out.
I carried her to my car and took her home.

I tucked her into the bed and stayed up all night to take care of her fever. The next few days I didn't go to the office just to spend time with my love.

After giving me a bit of a silent treatment for few days, she finally forgave me and we were back to being our bubbly selves.

                _______________________