Argument | MYG

•••

                                •••

Yoongi was an interesting person. He appears to be cold and mean outside but he is a softie inside. But he had difficulty expressing feelings hence it made your relationship a bit complicated. You knew him like the back of your hand but sometimes you can't read his eyes.

He was grumpy, especially these days. You assumed that was because of the comeback. There was a lot of practicing going on and he was exhausted so you tried your best to comfort him and made sure to make his favorite food. Despite all your efforts, he was moody and became angry at the littlest of things.

So when you told him that you would be going out with a friend who you didn't meet up from a very long time, who happens to be a guy and asked him to pick you up, he there a tantrum.

"Wow Y/N, I have enough on my plate right now and you on top of that want me to pick you up after you happily meet with your so-called friend. I can't wait for you all day like a puppy just to pick you up. As if I have nothing better to do." he scoffed and turned away. You was here trying to be considerate but he is really pushing your buttons.

"It's okay I'll take a cab, I just asked you because you told me you didn't want me to take cabs at night because it's dangerous," you said in a sharp yet calm tone.

"Since when do you care about what I say? You do whatever the fuck you want." he scoffed. That's it. This was the last straw for Y/N.

"What the fuck yoongi? I am trying to be considerate here and you are really testing my patience. You are too ignorant to notice any of the efforts by your girlfriend. I stay till late at night to make sure you are okay and always try to comfort you. I won't put up with you anymore. And talk to me when your attitude is under control."

With that, you left the room. A few days passed and you both didn't talk with each other. He stayed in his studio and didn't even come out. He even slept there on the couch. You tried not to worry much about him. But you love him too much. The members know about your fight so you ask them to keep an eye on him and ask them if he is eating and sleeping properly.

The day of your meeting with friends came and you were up in your room, getting ready for it. You went down and were surprised to see yoongi on the couch. He came out of his studio after many days. He scanned your outfit and looked at you. You realized how much you missed him but you were too angry to talk to him.

You looked away and headed for the door.

"Be safe" you heard his voice say for the first time in days. You just ignored him. You met up with your friend at a nearby cafè and caught up a lot with him. He offered you to drop at home and you accepted it.

But when you saw yoongi outside the cafè, you were surprised. He was cold and shivering, his hands deep inside his pockets, and with a red nose.

"Yoongi?" you said

"oh this is your boyfriend?" your friend asked and you nodded your head in confirmation. He held out a hand in front of yoongi to shake it.

"Nice to meet you, man," your friend said. "she can't stop praising you. She was talking about you the whole time." your friend said.

"she did?" yoongi asked as he shakes his hand with him but his eyes were on you the whole time.

"Yeah, she is whipped for you" your friend cackled and yoongi's eyes sadden because of how he has been treating you the whole time. He regretted it.

"I'll leave now as your boyfriend came to pick you up, I'll be heading home now," he said and left. Now it was only you and yoongi.

"I told you I would take care of myself," you said coldly and looked at him. You frowned when you saw his fingernails turn blue. He always gets cold easily. Your mean demeanor faltered.

"How long have you been waiting?" You asked and he shrugged. You guessed right, he was waiting for hours. You took his hands in yours as your expression softened.

"You must have been freezing," you said softly. You felt bad for making him wait for so long and having dragged this fight. You both had too much ego to admit your mistakes.

"I am so sorry for my behavior Y/N," he said with glossy eyes. "I know I suck at being a good boyfriend, but believe me when I say I love you, I mean it. I don't take you for granted and I have been miserable these days without you" he said, with a tear rolling down his eye.

"I forgive you," you said and smiled to assure him. "You're not a bad boyfriend just quite a handful at times." he chuckled.

"I was so frustrated and I took it out on you. I was really childish wanting your attention to be on me the whole time. I notice all the little things you do for me and I am really a mess without you. I wanted you to stay home and comfort me."

"But baby, how will understand if you don't tell me?" you asked. His eyes were filled with guilt.

"I know, I just don't know why I expect so much from you. I sometimes forget that we are two different people and expect you to read me. I forget that you can't read my thoughts."

You felt happy that he is admitting his mistake. You leaned in and pressed your lips to his.

"Are we back to normal?" he asked with his big eyes after pulling away from the kiss.

"Yes you can sleep on the bed again" you said and you both chuckled.

"We have a lot of things to catch up on," he said seductively, with a playful tone in his voice and a smirk on his lips.

             ________________________