(1/2) When he yells at you | KSJ

•••

                                •••

Jin was a sweetheart and you love him with all your heart. You both have been in a relationship for three years now and there was never once a situation in which you both argued.

He was the CEO of one of the biggest firms in Korea. And Y/N was one of his employees. Yes, a typical CEO and employee love story. They share the same house and are planning to get married. Jin has already proposed to her in the most romantic way possible on Earth. And Y/N was over the moon and in fact, she thinks she is still over the moon that he proposed to her.

But he was a lot busy these days. He had a client whose deal was very important for the future of their company. So for this reason, he was working very hard. He was stressed and exhausted for most of his day, so Y/N try her best not to disturb him. She was at the office and was working on an important file when her laptop's battery died. She sighs in annoyance and walks over to her colleague. They were acquainted with each other.

"Hey Seo jun, can I use your PC for a bit? I have to work on an important document which I have to submit by today" you said and he acknowledged it.

"Thanks," you said and immediately sat down to work on it.

Half of your work was completed. You stretched your arms and yawned. Just as you started working again, there was an error in the computer and the screen suddenly shut off. But when it switched back on, all the documents saved in it, disappeared.

You were terrified and tried to go to the recycle bin but it was empty too. You called Seo jun and he too looked into the problem.

"There's a virus in the computer," he said and was working on it when Jin slammed open the door of his office and came towards us. She was panicking internally about what he would say.

"Seojun, e-mail me the documents," he said coldly.

"Sir, actually when Y/N was working on the PC, all the files were deleted because of-" Seo jun was cut off by Jin.

"WHAT?" he yelled and looked at her in anger.

"What is wrong with Y/N, you mess up everything. This is not the way you work. You should efficient enough to work in my company and these kinds of petty mistakes will not be tolerated by me" he said and scolded her in front of everyone. Y/N was really embarrassed and even her colleagues were shocked at his words.

They knew about their relationship and never they saw him behaving like that with her. He was always the clingy and lovey-dovey type and was always flirting with her. They admired the cute couple.

Jin was fuming in anger, his veins popping out of his neck and his eyes were on fire.

"Get out" he said to her calmly, not wanting to cause a scene.

"I-I can e-expla-"

"Get out before I do something which wouldn't wish for," he said and walked back to his cabin while rubbing his temples.

Tears were streaming down Y/N's face as she bolted out of the office. Seojun tried to stop her but she wouldn't stop crying.

_____________________________