The prank | KTH

•••

                                •••

The quarantine was going on and there was nothing to do at home for both Y/N and Taehyung. Taehyung was bored and was thinking about what to do when he got an idea. He smiled evilly and started getting ready for the prank by setting up all the things he needed.

He was always a person who is jolly and funny. He had decided to prank
Y/N. She was out for shopping groceries as they were out of snacks and food.

Taehyung decided that when she comes home, he would start badmouthing her to Jungkook pretending that he was on the call with him while playing a game.
Of course, none of the things would be true but just for her reaction, he was doing this.

So, he set up a camera where no one could see and sat down on the couch in the living room with his headphones and phone, and started recording.

He heard the sound of the door unlocking and started his acting.

"Yeah kookie, sometimes she is just so clingy and I get so irritated by it and-"

I was interrupted by a light tap on my headphones to see Y/N looking at me sadly.

"Is it true?" she asked, her voice quivering and her lips shivering. She asked in a tiny voice as if she was on the verge of crying.

"What?" I asked her, trying my best to act clueless.

"Am I clingy?" she asked with her teary eyes. I was feeling even extremely bad now. I decided to stop as this was going too far.

"No-" before could even clear the misunderstanding that this was a prank, she ran upstairs, sobbing, and slammed the door shut.

"Shit guys. This was not in my plan. Look what I did." I ran upstairs with the camera in my hand to show that this was just a prank.

"Go away Taehyung" my heart broke when she said that. She never calls me by my full name.

"Y/N please listen to me, I was just pranking you and how could I ever find you clingy? You are the most precious person to me. Here is my camera and I wasn't even on a call with anyone" I said showing her my phone.

She looked as if she was going to hit me with that little fist of hers. She was still sobbing so I engulfed her in my warm hug and caressed her hair, kissing the crown of her head.

"I thought it was true and I was so scared," she said sniffling.

"No baby, I could never think that. I am so sorry. Now let's go, I will make some pancakes for you." I said trying to lighten up the mood.

"Okay," she said, her cute little nose still red from crying.

Awwww, how could I ever think that this cute little bean is annoying? I could never~

              ______________________