Seductive Side | JHS

•••

•••

Y/N was sitting on the couch. She was peacefully watching TV, enjoying and relaxing her day after a long day of work. Suddenly the door burst open and someone sat down next to her, showering her with kisses all over her face.

He sat down and smiled his infamous heart smile. Y/N felt her heart beat faster at his smile. No matter how many days it has been since they started dating, his smile and actions never fail to give her butterflies.

"Hey! Is that me on the TV? Woah" he said, his eyes sparkling. She just chuckled at him. He is so famous yet he acts like a dumb chicken who doesn't know anything. Suddenly, a thought crossed her mind. He acts so sexily on the stage and when he is in front of her, he is childish and acts all smiles like a kid.

"Hey hobi," Y/N said wondering why he is like that.

"yeah?" he asked, eyes still focused on the screen.

"Why are you like this?" she blurted out.

"what do you mean?" he questioned, turning towards me and looking at me confused.

"Why are you so choosing in front of me and sexy on the stage?" she asked him. He just chuckled.

"It's because I am comfortable with you baby," he said smiling ear to ear.

"Or do you want me to be sexy?" he asked, sitting beside me and licking his lips. Y/N just looked at him and didn't reply. He got the clue and he chuckled darkly. His whole character changed in a blink of an eye. Damn his duality.

He leaned and whispered with his deep husky voice

"Y/N"

Her heart started beating faster and she was shocked at his sudden change. He eyed her up and down and winked at her.

"Look at me baby" he flipped them. He was now on top of her. Her eyes widened.

"What happened Y/N?" He was leaning down on her. The only thing that separated their bodies is her hand on his chest.

"H-hobi?"

"Why are you pushing me away babe?" he asked while admiring her beauty.

"I want my childish hobi back" She whined at him. Hearing her, he chuckled. He sat back on the couch making her relieved. Hoseok was amused seeing her face.

"I just act like sexy because I want to show ARMY how strong I am. But if you want I'll be happy to do that." he teased her.

"NO" she shrieked and ran away from him and all she heard was a big laugh from him.

______________________