Enemy | JJK

•••

                               •••

While walking to the cafeteria from the sweaty basketball practice, I started to think about my life at school since I joined here.

On the very first day, I made an enemy, Jeon Jungkook. I bumped into him and he shouted at me for not looking. I mean yeah, it was my fault but it was just a mistake and everyone does mistakes. He doesn't need to shout for that.

So, this was the beginning of our hatred toward each other. Shouting, scoffing, and throwing disgusting glares at each other was normal. But then, I started to develop feelings for that dumbass.

Whenever he passed by, I couldn't look at him with the same hatred I held for him in the past.

I came out of my thoughts when I reached the cafeteria. I asked for the juice to quench my thirst. She gave me orange juice in a paper cup. I thanked her and started walking.

My phone started ringing, diverting my attention towards it. I bumped into someone and my juice splattered on their shirt.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry," I said looking up and froze when I saw the face.

It was Jungkook. He closed his eyes and clenched his jaw as though controlling himself from bursting out. However, I was surprised when he instead just turned around and started walking away.

I didn't want him to hate me more so I started following him so that I can apologize. I saw him turning round a corner and I ran towards him, determined not to lose him.

But when I turned the corner, I saw a scene that I did not expect to see in my whole life.

Jungkook was shirtless, his abs and his toned chest on display. I turned red like a tomato and only looked at his face, trying my best not to look down.

"You do realize that this is a boys changing room right?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

My eyes widened at the revelation as I looked at my surroundings only to realize he was not joking.

"I just w-wanted to apologize for the shirt. I really didn't mean to do that." I said looking down.

His eyes softened and he was about to say something when we heard some boys coming into the room. He immediately took my hand and opened a big locker and pulled me inside it along with him.

We were pushed against each other in the small space. I heard the boys talk and that was the moment I realized what position I was in.

My face was directly in front if his bare chest and I was trapped in between his arms and the wall. I blushed and looked up only to see him smirking at me.

"Enjoying?" he whispered. I heard the boys go away from the room so I quicky opened the door, trying to avoid him but he caught my arms and turned me around.

"mind paying for the shirt?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, definitely. It's my fault after all. How much does this shirt cost? I'll pay yo-"

He cut off my rambling by placing a finger on my lips.

"If you wanna pay, then meet me at the cafè bear the Park, at 5 in the evening. It's a date."

He said it casually and left the room leaving me dumbfounded. He said this as if it was a piece of cake.

But only the author knows how fast his heart was beating and how nervous he was to ask this.

And that was the start of their never ending love story.

              _______________________

Listen boy, my first love story
(input Suga's voice)