Bad boy | KTH

•••

                                •••

I got a call before from Taehyung. He said that he will take me on a bike trip. We often do these. And of course, why wouldn't I agree? I love these.

So here I am, on the bike, cool wind blowing my hair as I held tightly onto Taehyung's waist. His black hair blew violently because of the breeze.

After a while, we arrived at a place that looked wooded and there was a trail.

Taehyung pulled over and parked the bike.

"This is one of my favorite places to come whenever I want to relax or think." He said, walking to me.

"You know, for a big guy with a bike and piercing and a height of 5'11, you are a big softie" I teased him as we walked in.

"Yeah, just for you baby" he winked at me.

I and Taehyung had been friends since forever but recently, he started calling me names like baby, sweetheart, and baby girl.

He hasn't confessed officially yet but neither did I. I guess we are just too scared.

The trees were surrounding us and as we walked in, we reached a small log on which we sat.

Third-person POV:

"It's so beautiful," Y/N said in awe.

"Yeah, it is," Taehyung said looking at her with admiration unbeknownst to her.

"Do you think we can go to the beach?" She asked and he shook out of his daydream.

"Yeah, the weather is cool so why not?" he said and stood up.

"Yay," she screamed and hugged him. He was startled but hugged her back slowly.

He chuckled and pulled back.

"I'll take my swimming trunks from my house and then I'll take you to your house yeah?" Taehyung asked as she nodded in agreement.

They stopped at his apartment where he got his trunks and a tank top with a towel.

When they reached Y/N's house, she let him change first in her washroom.

He came out looking quite handsome. The white tank top contrasted with his tanned skin.

She didn't realize she was ogling at him and when she snapped out of her mini dream, she was flustered and immediately ran away inside the washroom to change.

"Dang"

Y/N POV:

I jumped as I turned around to see Taehyung eyeing me up and down while biting his lip.

"You look hot," he said ad he came near me. My face turned red at the proximity.

"let's just go" I pushed him as I ran downstairs. I could hear him laughing loudly.

We stepped onto the hot sand and I jumped here and there because it was hot.

"Ah ah ah"

"You are such a wimp. It's not even hot" he said as he walked onto the sand.

He hissed loudly and I laughed at him.

"Liar," I said and stick out my tongue. We reached the cool ocean water and put out feet in it.

"Ah this is feeling good," I said.

"Yeah"

Suddenly a beach ball landed in front of me. I picked it up and looked up to see a guy running towards me.

"Sorry about that," he said while taking the ball.

"It's okay," I said.

"Thanks cutie" he winked at me and went away. I looked back to see Taehyung with his jaw clenched and eyes death glaring at the guy.

"hey Tae, it's okay," I said rubbing up and down his arm.

"yeah," he said and I splashed water on him.

"come on" I laughed as he looked shocked at the sudden splash.

"Oh you wanna play like that then?" he said getting ready to splash.

"You're on"

                                  •••

We played so much and now we are exhausted.

I see Taehyung push back his wet hair and licked his lips. Sunlight falling on his body. He looked gorgeous.

"Hey Y/N, I see something" he pointed behind me.

I panicked and jumped into his arms. He laughed loudly and punched his arm.

"hey!" I tried getting out of his arms but he wouldn't let me. Instead, he just carried me to the shore and laid me down on my towel before settling beside me.

We watched the waves for a while until I glanced at Taehyung only to see him looking at me.

"What?"

"Nothing, you're just really pretty," he said and smiled at me.

I blushed and bit my lip stopping myself from smiling so big. I looked up and saw that guy from earlier was coming towards us again.

"Oh no"

"What?" he followed my eyes and looked at the guy.

"I know how to send him away"

"How?" before I could even process anything, Taehyung pulled me towards him by my neck and put his lips on me.

He moved his lips leaving me in a trance. My eyes are still wide open while his we're closed. Eventually, I kiss him back.

He pulled away and smirked as he looked up.

"He's gone"

"W-what was that," I said

"what? What do you think it was baby girl? I like you. Is it not obvious?" he chuckled.

"I thought you were calling me baby girl for fun because we're friends"

"Friends don't call friends baby girl. You like me?" he asked.

"I do" I said as I nodded my head.

"I knew it" he chuckled

"Huh?" I was confused.

"it was obvious. You were practically undressing me with your eyes when I changed into my trunks. It was hard not to notice. Sorry" he smirked at me.

"Taeeee" I whined as I slapped his chest playfully.

He just laughed in response.

                             •••••