(2/2)Clingy | KSJ

•••

                                •••

After that day I started distancing myself from him.

I kept myself busy with all the university works and avoided talking to him much. Just replying with short nods and smiles.

I gave him his most awaited space. Even though I just wanted to squish his cheeks and hug the light out of him, I had to give him his space.

I felt hurt that he didn't tell me anything about it.

I'll give him anything he wants even if it hurts me in the process. That's how much I love him.

One day, Jin was getting ready. I don't know where he will be and I didn't question him. I was scared that he would see me as clingy again.

"The boys and I will go out," he said breaking the awkward silence.

I was working on my presentation on the laptop.

"Oh, have fun" I simply said.

"Don't you wanna come?" He asked.

"No. I am good"

"Does my tee look good with these jeans?"

Without glancing at him, I said "Yeah it looks good. You look good in everything, love"

Through my peripheral vision of my eye, I could see him rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Should I go outside now?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah"

"Okay, bye then I'll see you tonight." With a kiss, he left the house whispering I love you as he always does.

_________

I groaned as my neck pained. I fell asleep on my desk while working. A pair of arms lifted me.

I was about to ignore that it must have been Jin who lifted me when I heard sniffling. I tried to open my eyes.

The scene in front of me broke my heart.

"Hey, are you hurt? Why are you crying?"

He cried more.

"Are you mad at Me? Did I do something wrong?"

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No, but you gotta tell me if you are hurt. What's going on?"

"I love you so much. Please don't leave me."

"I would never leave you Jin"

"Then why are you avoiding me?" He questioned.

"Whenever I call you, you gave some excuse for not meeting. Whenever I invite you, you decline. I miss you so much Y/N. Please talk to me" he said tears staining his cheeks.

I look at him straight in the eye and sighed looking down as I felt my own eyes filling up with tears.

"I heard you and the boys talking that day"

"What? When?"

"That I am being clingy and annoying"

His face turned guilty.

"I am sorry I didn't mean it. Please don't leave me. I didn't mean it. I was stressed and I did not think about what came out of my mouth"

He said and hugged me while sobbing loudly.

"I wanted to give you the space that you asked for. I didn't want you to think like that about me so I distanced myself from you" I said while hugging back.

"No I don't need any space, please don't give me any space. I miss you. Please talk to me. I am very sorry. I will make it up to you. I love you Y/N"

"I love you more Jin"

"Don't call me by my name it's scary when you do that"

I chuckled at him.

"I love you, my love"

"Now that's what I want. Will you forgive me?"

"Make me" I winked.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so how was it?

Please vote and comment or I'll make Jimin marry oli London.