*1536-1540*

Chapter 1536: These monsters are crazy!

A group of monsters rushed over like the wind, and rushed toward Fang Wencheng and others like a wind regardless of the current situation.

Suddenly being besieged by so many monsters, Fang Wencheng and others were dumbfounded, "Why are these monsters attacking us?"

"I don't know, it feels annoyed. We're in big trouble."

Yu Junfei's face is extremely ugly, this feeling is like a cooked duck just flying.

It's just that, in this situation, what they need to care more about is not the Wind Spirit Tiger cubs, but whether they can even get out of this alive is the main problem.

Suddenly, all the cultivators did not care about the cubs of the Wind Spirit Tiger at the moment, but instead focused all their attention on the monster beasts that rushed over.

However, as the number of these monsters gradually increased, their faces have become increasingly ugly.

They kept fighting with the monsters, trying to avoid the attacks of these monsters. However, these monsters seemed to have spotted them, and they didn't give them the slightest chance to escape.

"These monsters are crazy! Why do they have to attack me?"

"Yes, these monsters seem to treat us as targets. But if we continue, we will be completely surrounded!"

"Run! Otherwise, I will lose my life here!"

"What about the cub of the Wind Spirit Tiger?"

"Now that I don't know if I can keep my life, how can I still be in the mood to care about the wind spirit tiger cubs? Run!"

Some cultivators discovered that these monsters did not leave at all. After the signs, they stopped staying and left, rushing to the far distance.

Stay here, they will have a dead end.

After Baili Hongzhuang and the others discovered this group of monsters appeared, they immediately hid in the distance, waiting to see this good show.

After other cultivators were chased away by the monsters, it was time for them to take action.

"Haha."Xia Zhiqing couldn't help laughing, "Boss, your move is really amazing!"

Yuan Xiaoman couldn't hide the light of worship in her eyes, "Such a complicated situation, the boss can solve it without any effort, if Fang Wencheng and others know about it, I am afraid that they will be angry!"

"Look carefully, the most monsters are around Fang Wencheng. He is already dizzy and hard to protect himself." Dongfang Yu smiled lightly.

Listening to Dongfang Yu's words, everyone took a closer look and suddenly found that just as Dongfang Yu said, Fang Wencheng had the most monsters in front of him.

Looking at Fang Wencheng's face full of anger but not knowing how to look good, the smiles in everyone's eyes gradually deepened.

"He really deserves it! That guy deserves to be punished like this!"

Baili Hongzhuang watched the situation in front of her. There were indeed a lot of these monsters. There were enough cultivators, but the number of monsters was enough to drive them out of this area.

"I believe these cultivators will leave after a short while, and it will be time for us to act."

The pitch-black phoenix eyes are filled with a wise and calm light, Baili Hongzhuang carefully looked at the surrounding situation, in this chaotic time, there might still be able to fish in troubled waters.