*2216-2220*

Chapter 2216: You talk nonsense!

If Baili Hongzhuang knew what these disciples were thinking, she would not care.

Yesterday she was just too lazy to pay attention to it, not that she would not dare to say anything about it.

For her, she has suffered too many criticisms along the way, and she has already ignored the opinions of some people.

After all, people live for themselves, and she doesn't bother to worry about what others think.

It's just that after Xiao Hei said this, the eyes of the participating disciples in the Vermillion Bird Palace fell on Baili Hongzhuang's body.

In their opinion, they don't think it was Xiao Hei who cursed people. It must be Baili Hongzhuang who instructed him to stand up and curse.

This trick is really despicable!

"We are telling the truth. If you didn't rely on your relationship with the young master, how could you have a place to participate in the Four Palaces Controversy?"

Tan Lehan's face is full of dissatisfaction and anger, as a woman, she has made great efforts to achieve her current status in the abundance of talented Suzaku Palace.

Originally, she was the limelight in the Vermillion Bird Palace.

However, since Baili Hongzhuang appeared, everyone's work has been transferred to Baili Hongzhuang.

On the one hand, Baili Hongzhuang is likely to be the future wife of the young master, and on the other hand, because of the excellent appearance of Baili Hongzhuang.

However, this Baili Hongzhuang is obviously an undesirable physique.

Even if Baili Hongzhuang has a good background and appearance, it is still a subject of doubt in the Suzaku Palace.

However, this situation has changed since the Alchemist Contest ended. Many disciples have changed their views on Baili Hongzhuang.

She was a little unhappy at first, but Baili Hongzhuang was just a pharmacist and had nothing to do with her, so she was fine.

However, Baili Hongzhuang is now even participating in the battle of the Four Palaces. Naturally, Tan Lehan is very unhappy to see Baili Hongzhuang!

"You idiot! My master can get it by her own ability. I also said that you got the spot because of some messy relationships!"

Xiao Hei is worked up. A good hand of water, it doesn't care what people say, anyway when people don't know, they just pour dirty water on others, everything is as simple as that.

"You are talking nonsense!"

Tan Lehan was anxious, her chest was constantly rising and falling, which obviously made Xiao Hei angry enough.

"You're just talking nonsense! Your whole family is talking nonsense!"

Xiao Hei is jumping on Baili Hongzhuang's shoulders. What he is best at is lip service, even if a few more people come together scolding, he is not afraid of it!

Xiao Bai is also a good hand at tearing, but now seeing the little white beast can completely shock this guy, it doesn't need to stand up and show its power.

Baili Hongzhuang has always never been afraid of things like tearing faces.

She doesn't bother to say it normally because she is too lazy to be annoying.

However, when such things happen, she also doesn't care!

Since there are so many people in the Vermillion Bird Palace who are not convinced, let these people be completely convinced.