*1881-1885*

Chapter 1881: Reverse Black and White

"Chu Yingfei first provoked me with words, and then was forced to apologize to me.

Just when I was about to go to the Wind Canyon to practice, Chu Yingfei suddenly carried out a sneak attack and was found out by me and tried to hide.

Now that Chu Yingfei was caught by me, she shouted that I would kill, and she called you, Elder Xu, Lin."

With a few words, Baili Hongzhuang said lightly and smoothly.

The exquisite and outstanding face is full of integrity, and the pitch-black phoenix eyes are also bright without the slightest dodge.

She didn't initiate this matter from beginning to end.

Since Chu Yingfei was suing the wicked person first, she naturally wanted to tell the whole truth and would not let Chu Yingfei frame her like this.

After hearing what Baili Hongzhuang said, Xu Hexuan's eyes changed a bit, looking at Chu Yingfei with a bit of sullenness.

Chu Yingfei was his disciple, and he naturally had a certain understanding of Chu Yingfei.

As far as what Baili Hongzhuang said, this situation was really similar to Chu Yingfei's usual personality.

If this was really the case, then he was not surprised at all.

Although Baili Hongzhuang was only telling the situation, in Xu Hexuan's heart, he only felt that this possibility was extremely high.

"Chu Yingfei, is this really the case?"

Xu Hexuan's gaze fell on Chu Yingfei, and even the majestic voice became a little colder.

If this matter is true, Chu Yingfei has always been asking for trouble, and now she is still coming to him for help, then Chu Yingfei really has no bones at all.

He has always believed that contradictions and conflicts between cultivators are quite normal.

However, since they are the core disciples of the Promise Palace, one person needs to do things then that one person must be held responsible for its actions.

Chu Yingfei's expression was very complicated, and she kept thinking about how to answer Elder Xu's question at this moment.

From the attitude of Elder Xu, she could judge that if she admitted to this matter, she was afraid that Elder Xu's attitude toward her would definitely not be good.

Maybe she would be punished in the end.

"Elder Xu, Baili Hongzhuang is completely framing me."

Chu Yingfei hurriedly said, her expression was determined, and her gaze at Baili Hongzhuang was full of anger.

"I saw Baili Hongzhuang was a new disciple, so I wanted to get to know her.

I never thought that she would dismissed me like that, and then the conflicts grew. She actually wanted to kill me.

That's why I called you, Elder Xu!"

After Chu Yingfei said this paragraph, she couldn't help but looked at the core disciples around her.

Now she had no retreat, she could only hope that they do as she said. Her attitude could make other core disciples understand her thoughts.

As long as these core disciples could stand on her side now, then this crisis could be completely resolved.

Although the attitude shown by these core disciples before seemed to be on the side of Baili Hongzhuang, but everyone had grassroots. As long as she turned black and white and had enough momentum, she believed that other people would not bother themselves.