*2136-2140*

Chapter 2136: Discuss, report to the lord

In fact, when Xun Yin came over, Qin Ai knew that Xun Yin must have come to dig someone!

Baili Hongzhuang's performance is so good, it is even more powerful than Chu Qianyi, who Xun Yin has always regarded as a treasure. It is strange that Xun Yin is not jealous!

What's more, Baili Hongzhuang is young and has strong mental power. This talent is definitely stronger than Chu Qianyi!

It's just that Baili Hongzhuang is also the genius of their temple, he can't let Xun Yin just poach Baili Hongzhuang away!

At the beginning, Baili Hongzhuang came to the Vermillion Bird Palace voluntarily, and as the master of the Vermillion Bird Palace, he also saw the improvement of Baili Hongzhuang's strength.

If Xun Yin dubs people away like this, how can he not get involved?

"Hall Master Xun, what you said is wrong, Baili Hongzhuang is the first place in the assessment contest. It can be seen that her talent in cultivation is definitely not worse than that in alchemy!"

Qin Ai hurriedly expressed his position, and did not accept Baili Hongzhuang's status as the granddaughter of the sovereign, and Baili Hongzhuang's cultivation talent alone is already a worthy target.

He can be regarded as serving!

Without the cultivation of the suzerain, Baili Hongzhuang can reach this point with her own strength. This talent is really amazing.

You must know that the previous Baili Hongzhuang was not supported by abundant training resources at all.

It is hard for him to imagine that if Baili Hongzhuang had enough abundant resources at the beginning, how amazing she would grow to be now.

As Qin Ai's voice fell, Yan Kaicheng and others were also taken aback.

Just as Qin Ai said, Baili Hongzhuang entered the Tiangang Sect with extremely excellent results.

The first place in the assessment contest is not based on alchemy, but on the strength of the own cultivator!

Xun Yin was taken aback for a moment. He had forgotten this before.

Because Baili Hongzhuang's talent in alchemy is really amazing!

"Even if Baili Hongzhuang has a good cultivation talent, her development in alchemy is more promising!"

Xun Yin has always been a person who loves talents, so the best seedlings, it would be a pity if he didn't do something about alchemy!

Qin Ai's expression also showed a bit of difficulty. Before that, he had no idea that Baili Hongzhuang had such amazing accomplishments in alchemy.

It stands to reason that most people will only do their best to develop what they do best.

After all, everyone's energy is limited.

To do it together with both aspects, both aspects can not achieve good results, it is better to specialize in one aspect, on the contrary, you can achieve higher achievements.

But who would have thought that Baili Hongzhuang would appear such a metamorphosis, whether it is alchemy or cultivation strength, it can be developed to this point.

"Hall Master Xun, in my opinion, this matter should be reported to the Sect Master."

Qin Ai and Xun Yin have known each other for so long, and he can understand Xun Yin's personality better.

Once this guy is interested in talent, he is definitely a master of death, and he will never give up.

Baili Hongzhuang was originally the granddaughter of the lord, this matter should be reported to the lord, letting the lord decide is the best.