*2211-2215*

Chapter 2211: Keep the Secret

If the results in these four halls are too bad, then they, as the heads and elders of the halls, will be faceless.

Although the masters of the four halls are usually indifferent, in fact, everyone hopes that the disciples of their halls can achieve good performance in this battle of the four halls.

Baili Hongzhuang's ability to achieve such a result has at least increased the strength of their Vermillion Bird Palace!

At the next moment, Qin Ai's gaze fell on the other disciples in the stone chamber, and his majesty burst out instantly.

"As for Baili Hongzhuang's achievements, no one should disclose it. Do you understand?"

Baili Hongzhuang has never shown her strength in cultivation since she entered the Tiangang Sect. In the eyes of other temple disciples, Baili Hongzhuang's cultivation became a mystery.

If this is the case, why not hide Baili Hongzhuang's strength first?

In this way, it can also become their Suzaku Palace assassin's existence.

"The disciples understand!"

As Qin Ai's voice fell, the disciples nodded one after another.

They all understand Qin Ai's reason for doing this, although in each branch hall, disciples compete fiercely for places.

However, when the battle for the four halls really started, they were all disciples who belonged to the same branch hall.

Only when the participating disciples in the branch hall get a good ranking, they can get more training resources.

So, such a secret, they will never reveal it.

After getting the answers from the disciples, Qin Ai nodded, and then looked at Baili Hongzhuang.

"Baili Hongzhuang, you should go back first. When the assessment is over and the quota for the competition is determined, I will send someone to notify you.

I will tell you when the time comes. Twenty participating disciples related to the rules of the Four Palaces Controversy and the points that need attention."

In the face of Baili Hongzhuang, Qin Ai's attitude is much softer and more cordial.

As soon as these words came out, Baili Hongzhuang understood that she had already received the quota for the Four Palaces dispute.

After walking out of the stone room, Baili Hongzhuang saw Xia Zhiqing and Bai Junyu still waiting for her outside the stone room.

After seeing Baili Hongzhuang coming out, Xia Zhiqing and Bai Junyu greeted her immediately.

"Hongzhuang, how did you do? Did you get a spot?" Xia Zhiqing asked quickly.

Baili Hongzhuang smiled slightly, nodded and said, "I have got the spot."

As soon as these words came out, Xia Zhiqing and Bai Junyu both smiled.

"That's great! I knew you would be able to get a spot with your strength."

"By the way, Hongzhuang, what happened in the stone room just now? We only heard a gasp, as if something extraordinary had happened?"

Xia Zhiqing looked curious, not only them, but the disciples outside the stone room were also curious.

Since they couldn't go in and take a look, many disciples must have already left to find out.

According to the words, Baili Hongzhuang thought for a while, and said, "In fact, nothing happened, but there were disciples who were of higher level, so everyone was very surprised."

Bewitching Prince Spoils His Wife: Genius Doctor Unscrupulous Consortजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें