*2256-2260*

Chapter 2256: Who do you think you are?

Three days later.

Baili Hongzhuang quit her training state and set off early for the competition field. Today is her first competition in the final, and the opponent is so interesting.

She has always been curious about the strength of the No. 1 master in the Vermillion Bird Palace. It is also very good to have the opportunity to find out today.

The three beasts followed Baili Hongzhuang in excitement, but today they have a place to use their skills.

"Xiao Hei, Xiao Bai, you guys have to perform well today."

Baili Hongzhuang patted the heads of Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai. Today's competition is a test, a fierce battle.

She has always had a certain degree of confidence in her own strength, but she also knows the gap between herself and Shen Xiuhan.

In this competition, even if she tried her best, she might not be able to succeed.

No matter what, she has to give it a try.

She Bailihongzhuang is not a person who is afraid of failure. On the contrary, she likes to face difficulties.

Only knowing how big the real gap is, can she put in more effort to catch up.

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words, Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai nodded quickly, "Master, don't worry! We will definitely perform well today."

When the White Lion appeared to kill the Quartet earlier, Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai were too envious. They also wanted to have a chance to show themselves.

Fortunately, they still have a chance to show off today. They must seize this opportunity, so that everyone knows that they are not eating dry food!

Looking at the three beasts' fighting spirit, Baili Hongzhuang's lips can't help but expand a little bit.

Calming her mind, today is really a battle to hone her strength.

When Baili Hongzhuang came to the competition field, she already knew that almost everyone betted today on Shen Xiuhan's victory.

Because this is a competition where the gap is too great.

Even if Baili Hongzhuang defeated the second master of Xuanwu Temple, there is a big gap between second rank and the first rank.

Shen Xiuhan has been famous in Tiangang Sect for a long time, and he is definitely not comparable to Baili Hongzhuang.

However, there are still a small number of people who betted on Baili Hongzhuang to win, even though the chances are very small.

Maybe because the odds are too high, so some people want to try their luck.

Of course, Xia Zhiqing and others also gave their support for Baili Hongzhuang.

"Shen Xiuhan of the Vermillion Bird Palace vs. Baili Hongzhuang of the Vermillion Bird Palace! "The elder referee's voice soon rang.

What everyone is here to watch today is the competition between Baili Hongzhuang and Shen Xiuhan, so there is no need to waste any time.

Baili Hongzhuang quickly stepped onto the competition stage, and Shen Xiuhan also appeared on the opposite side.

When the enemy meets, they are extremely jealous.

However, both Baili Hongzhuang and Shen Xiuhan are indifferent people, so they still look more harmonious.

"Baili Hongzhuang, you can just give up in this competition."