*1861-1865*

Chapter 1861: Practice, Wind Canyon (4)

At the beginning, when she went to the assessment contest, Baili Hongzhuang had prepared a lot of Qi-returning pills.

Although they used a lot in the assessment competition, they also had a lot of Universe Bags at that time. Therefore, she still had a lot of Qi Qi Pills.

In this situation, using Qi Qi Pill is undoubtedly the most appropriate method.

As long as she restores her vitality as soon as possible, she will be able to have more time to practice in the Wind Canyon.

Cultivating, beside Baili Hongzhuang, there are also many core disciples who are meditating to restore their vitality.

In their view, Baili Hongzhuang is just coming to the Wind Canyon for the first time to practice, and she can walk to the red line position, and the time to reach a stick of incense is already an extremely amazing achievement.

In comparison, although they can stay at the red line for longer than Baili Hongzhuang, but when they first came to the Wind Canyon to practice, their performance was never comparable to Baili Hongzhuang.

It's just that they don't want to admit it.

However, when they saw Baili Hongzhuang directly eating Huiqi Dan as jelly beans, their surprise became more intense.

As the core disciples of the Promise Palace, the cultivation resources they possess are undoubtedly a lot more than ordinary disciples.

The Qi Qi Pill is also the pill that they have, but none of them will use the Qi Qi Pill as wasteful as Baili Hongzhuang.

Every time they recover their vitality and go to the Wind Canyon to practice, they need to recover again in a short time. If they use the Qi Qi Pill like Baili Hongzhuang, then the amount of return they need in a day Qi Dan is definitely a very surprising number.

"This woman is so lavish, she actually used Yuanli Pill to restore her strength. I don't know how long she can do this?"

A woman slowly said, her voice filled with a bit of sarcasm and jealousy.

Everyone looked at each other, but they didn't say much.

After all, in this world, many people are born with much better conditions than them.

Baili Hongzhuang also heard the woman's words, and couldn't help but glance at the woman.

After Chu Yingfei noticed Baili Hongzhuang's gaze on her, she was also taken aback for a moment, but soon raised her eyebrows and looked at Baili Hongzhuang proudly and refused to let her aura be weaker.

In her opinion, she had spent a lot of hard work to get this position. This woman is so beautiful that she didn't rely on her true ability at first glance.

"What's wrong? Didn't I say the truth?" Chu Yingfei said.

Looking at Chu Yingfei's dissatisfied look, Baili Hongzhuang didn't say much, and explanations at this time were of no use at all.

When a person has been prejudiced against you from the beginning, no matter how you explain it, in her opinion, it will only be a cover.

When you use your strength to prove all this, then all rumors will disappear.

The next moment, Baili Hongzhuang closed her eyes and continued to practice.

Chu Yingfei's face turned ugly when she saw Baili Hongzhuang's self-care practice ignored her after all.

The faces of the surrounding core disciples looked at Chu Yingfei a bit funny. People like Baili Hongzhuang should not disdain Chu Yingfei at all!

Chu Yingfei's face became more and more ugly when she felt the gazes of the disciples around her.