*2476-2480*

Chapter 2476: Chapter 1, Baili Hongzhuang!

Baili Hongzhuang looked at the three little guys with joyful faces around her, and the smiles under her eyes became more gentle.

"You also have a lot of credit for this competition. After I go back, I will treat you to a big meal, how about?"

"The master is the best!"

The three beasts are all smiles. They haven't eaten delicious food for three months. They really miss it a lot!

In the final result, Di Beichen and Mo Yunjue were unsurprisingly tied for second place again.

After seeing the same results of Di Beichen and Mo Yunjue, everyone only wondered if the two of them were on the bar. It was such a coincidence, which is really amazing.

Baili Hongzhuang also didn't understand that the two people were so coincidental that they had exactly the same number of identity cards.

In theory, this is something that is difficult to achieve even if it is specially arranged.

First place, Baili Hongzhuang!

When the seven characters shining in different colors appeared again, everyone couldn't help but exclaim.

In this battle, Baili Hongzhuang is really in the limelight. No power can compare with the Promise Palace, and all the limelight has been covered by them.

The practitioners of the Promise Palace were full of joy. Although they expected to get good results before participating in the competition, they could not even think of the first place result.

Unexpectedly, it really fell on their heads like this now!

They finally lived up to the palace lord's expectations of them. This would be their glory in this life!

Lan Qingyan did not enter the top ten, which was far from what she had expected before coming here.

She's afraid that this achievement will be forbeared after returning to the family. Thinking of this, and looking at Baili Hongzhuang proud like the spring breeze at this moment, Lan Qingyan almost crushed a silver tooth!

If it wasn't for Baili Hongzhuang, she would be the one who is proud of Chunfeng now!

She really couldn't understand why Baili Hongzhuang was able to obtain the approval of the Chaos Monument!

She believes that her perception is not wrong. There is a connection between the Chaos Monument and the Colorful God Orbs. She feels that the power of the Colorful God Orbs in her body has increased a bit after comprehending the Chaos Monument.

It stands to reason that she is the person most likely to be accepted.

Why is Baili Hongzhuang accepted?

Lan Borong's expression became more complicated after seeing Baili Hongzhuang was the first place in the match.

Judging by his countless eyes, Baili Hongzhuang is definitely not an ordinary person, on the contrary, she is very good!

Whether it is the way of being a person or the way of life, she is much more mature than Lan Qingyan, she is not arrogant or rash, even if she has the upper hand, she knows how to win the favor of the other party in the simplest way.

If you change to Lan Qingyan, Feng Qianyi was in such a situation before, and she would be pretty good if she didn't fall into the trap, and it would be impossible for Feng Qianyi to step down.

However, Baili Hongzhuang showed enough generosity. First, she surrendered her identity, so that the other party did not feel the slightest sense of falsehood, and he was extremely grateful to accept her kindness.