*1641-1645*

Chapter 1641: 1 willing to fight, 1 willing to endure

Listening to Dongfang Yu's words, Baili Hongzhuang and others also nodded.

"That's right, they really should have a good talk. Qinyue has been waiting for Gong Shaoqing for many years."

Zhan Yunfeng's pretty face filled with helplessness. In the past two years, she knew how Liu Qinyue came here.

In comparison, although she is not as beautiful as Liu Qinyue, at least Cui Haoyan has always treated her well.

As a woman, she thinks this is the most important point.

Not counting the two years of the assessment contest, Liu Qinyue had admired Gong Shaoqing for a long time before.

If she continues to consume like this, she really doesn't know when Liu Qinyue will be able to wait for the feelings to come.

"I hope that Shaoqing can get acquainted this time. It is not easy to find such a woman who treats him sincerely in the world." Dongfang Yu said with emotion.

As the brother of Gong Shaoqing for so many years, he naturally hopes that Gong Shaoqing can be happy.

Whether Gong Shaoqing regards Liu Qinyue as a younger sister or a beloved woman, at least Gong Shaoqing is different from Liu Qinyue.

He believes that if Gong Shaoqing really treats Liu Qinyue as a sister without any affection, Gong Shaoqing should not have such an attitude.

"He wants to understand, but it will take a while." Di Beichen continued.

He can see that Gong Shaoqing is himself and he doesn't know what kind of feelings he has for Liu Qinyue, so he needs some time to think clearly.

He believes that as long as Gong Shaoqing thinks about this matter carefully, he will definitely want to understand.

After hearing Di Beichen's words, everyone nodded one after another, and their thoughts were similar to those of Di Beichen.

"By the way, what wonderful things have happened to you in the assessment competition in the past two years? Come and tell me!"

Zhan Yunfeng's face is full of curiosity. During these two years time, whenever Liu Qinyue got news of the assessment contest, she would tell her that the cruelty made it even more amazing.

Now that Baili Hongzhuang and others are back after participating in the assessment contest, she naturally wants to hear what Baili Hongzhuang and others say.

After all, their claims are more true and credible.

"Yunfeng, it is a pity that you did not participate in the assessment contest. What happened here is really wonderful!"

Xia Zhiqing immediately sat next to Zhan Yunfeng, immediately just talking about what they encountered in the assessment contest.

She just thinks that what she has experienced in the past two years of the assessment competition is simply an adventure, and she has long wanted to find someone to talk about it.

Now Yunfeng wants to listen, she is naturally happy to say it.

Everyone saw that Xia Zhiqing was happy, and Zhan Yunfeng was happy to hear it. The two of them wanted to talk to teach each other and were extremely happy.

Upon seeing this, Baili Hongzhuang, Dongfang Yu and others looked at each other and all smiled.

Xia Zhiqing is endless, and Bai Junyu often adds.

Zhan Yunfeng and Cui Haoyan were very fascinated by them. They only felt that the small world was a completely different and novel world, and all these encounters were amazing.