*2076-2080*

Chapter 2076: He's going to save you too!

"Father, mother, do you know Tiangang Sect?" Baili Hongzhuang asked with a smile.

Lan Yunxiao nodded, "Tiangang Sect is a detached sect, we naturally know it."

"Actually, we are in Tiangang Sect now."

Baili Hongzhuang then said, since she has already said this today, it is better for her to explain all this.

Mu Lingbing is also a person who has seen strong winds and waves. Even if this news has a certain impact on her, she believes that Mu Lingbing will be able to bear it.

As Baili Hongzhuang's voice fell, Lan Yunxiao and Mu Lingbing were both stunned for a moment. Obviously they didn't expect such a result.

They have always lived in the house, they have never gone out, and they never thought it would be Tiangang Sect.

"Mother, I don't know what to say, I already recognize my grandpa."

Baili Hongzhuang's words exploded like a blockbuster in the hearts of Mu Lingbing and Lan Yunxiao.

After they learned all this from Yue Siqing's mouth, their mood were extremely complicated.

They didn't expect Lan Yixuan to recognize Situ Yan first.

"Father, mother, do you already know the identity of grandpa?

Actually, when I went to save you, my grandpa also went there, just worried that my mother would not want to see him. So Grandpa never appeared in front of you.

In those days, Grandpa was also deceived by Yue Siqing. In fact, he has been looking for grandma all these years."

Baili Hongzhuang's voice was low, and she could understand Mu Lingbing's mood when she heard all this.

Just like when she first knew her identity, her mood was extremely complicated.

However, in the end they will all choose to accept.

What's more, what Grandpa did at the beginning was not what he wanted. These years, he was looking for grandma by obsessiveness alone, which is already a huge punishment.

As long as all these misunderstandings are clearly explained, then there will be no such thing, but grandma did not give grandpa a chance.

"He also went to Yuetian City?"

Mu Lingbing's eyes widened, her eyes filled with incredible light.

Previously, she had heard that Yue Siqing had deceived Situ Yan. Situ Yan didn't know that she was his daughter.

She never thought that Situ Yan was involved in their rescue this time.

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, "Grandpa went with us, so I had so much confidence in saving you all."

After receiving a positive answer from Baili Hongzhuang, Mu Lingbing's eyes also changed a bit, and a warm feeling slowly rose in her heart.

Originally, she thought she was a child with no father or mother, but she didn't expect everything to be like this at all.

Her father had been looking for her, and her mother had always been by her side, but she had never known this.

"Mother, have you known the identity of grandpa for a long time but have never recognized each other?" Baili Hongzhuang couldn't help asking.

When Lan Yunxiao saw that Mu Lingbing was clearly still immersed in her emotions, he took the initiative to tell Baili Hongzhuang.

"Your mother didn't know before, but Yue Siqing told us all this a few days ago.