*2011-2015*

Chapter 2011: Anger, Hongzhuang

Baili Hongzhuang naturally also knows that the sudden change will have a certain impact on their next actions, even when she nodded, "Okay."

Listening, Mo Yunjue then walked out of the house and ordered his men to enter the Yue family and see what Lan Qingyan and Yue Manlan were doing there.

As Mo Yunjue left, Baili Hongzhuang's hands were closed again, and her eyes were dark and harsh.

Di Beichen watched the changes in Baili Hongzhuang's expression, his deep and charming eyes filled with concern, "Madam, what's the matter with you?"

"My father and mother were caught by Yue Siqing and had been imprisoned for so many years, other people might not know, but Yue Manlan and others must know."

As Baili Hongzhuang's voice fell, Di Beichen's eyes changed slightly. He also considered this point.

In the beginning, Yue Siqing and Yue Manlan did this together, and Lan Jingkuan also knew about it.

In the past few years, Lan Jingkang's family had went to Yue's house from time to time, and it was inevitable to show off in front of her parents.

At the beginning in the Lan's house, Lan Jingkuang was crushed by Lan Yunxiao everywhere, and then turned over by such forced despicable means.

Since Lan Jingkuang was able to do such things in the first place, his psychology was naturally extremely distorted.

"I'm afraid Yue Manlan and Lan Qingyan will definitely go to Yue Siqing's basement after they go to the Yue family."

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes were filled with a cold light. She thought that if she rescued her parents today, their suffering would end.

Never thought, Yue Manlan and Lan Qingyan would suddenly appeared, and my parents might have to endure another humiliation.

When she thought of this, Baili Hongzhuang's heart was indescribably uncomfortable.

For what Baili Hongzhuang said, Di Beichen was also speechless.

In fact, he also had the same idea in his mind.

The Lan Yunxiao couple suffered over the years. They have had enough suffering, and he never thought that they would have to endure some more again today.

None of them thought that when saving people today, they would actually have branches appear and another change would occurred.

"Lady, we will definitely rescue your parents tonight. Don't worry too much."

At this time, everything seems too pale.

However, even if things change because of Lan Qingyan and their appearance, they will still rescue them tonight.

As for this revenge, they will soon be ready.

Baili Hongzhuang's phoenix eyes narrowed slightly and fell into silence.

Even now at this time, although she was annoyed by the situation, she was helpless.

Just waiting for the people from Mo Yunjue to come back and tell her the details.

She only hopes that this time things won't be changed too much because of the arrival of Lan Qingyan.

If her parents were humiliated again, then they would remember this feeling and would return it thousands of times in the future!

After Lan Qingyan and Yue Manlan arrived at the Yue family, they were welcomed by the Yue family.

Lan Qingyan is now very famous among the younger generation of cultivators, and her status in the Lan family is unparalleled.