*2441-2445*

Chapter 2441: I was shown a face!

Wen Ziran teased Di Beichen with a smile on his face. He hasn't seen him for some time recently. The change between Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang is really big enough.

As a good friend of Di Beichen for many years, he didn't even know the identity of the young master of the Promise Palace was Baili Hongzhuang until after the battle.

Not only that, Baili Hongzhuang actually has a friendship with Sun Moon Palace and Killing Heaven Tower, which is a bit amazing.

However, the only thing that the couple, Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang, has not changed is their feelings, they are still the same crookedly.

Di Beichen has now completely fallen, and has completely become a wife slave, but as soon as he appears, the essence of this wife protection is fully revealed.

At this moment, who doesn't know how much he loves Baili Hongzhuang?

Di Beichen smiled and looked at Wen Ziran, "At most next time you come to my Tiangang Sect, I won't drive you away."

With that, Di Beichen glanced at Baili Hongzhuang and said, "Lady, what do you think?"

It looks like what Baili Hongzhuang says is what he says.

Everyone present was stunned by Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang!

Even if they didn't know it before, they can know how much Di Beichen likes Baili Hongzhuang at this moment when they saw Di Beichen's pampering look.

Be aware that when Di Beichen appeared before, he had never shown such an appearance.

Furthermore, for so many years, Di Beichen has never been close to any woman, let alone admitting the identity of the other person.

Baili Hongzhuang is the only one recognized by Di Beichen over the years.

"Yingying and I are good friends, you can figure it out."

Wen Ziran's face instantly stiffened, and he sighed in his heart that he couldn't let the two women get too close. No, he can't. The refuge of Tiangang Sect will be gone.

Shangguan Yingying gave Baili Hongzhuang a thumbs up. It's that simple to build friendship between women.

Lan Qingyan watched Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen reveal intimacy and tacit understanding, her hands could not help clenching into fists, she just felt that she was going crazy!

Before, Di Beichen rejected her so neatly, and now he and Baili Hongzhuang are displaying their intimacy in full view of everyone, it is really hateful!

It's just that Lan Qingyan is angry at this moment, but there is no way.

Now all the initiative is on Baili Hongzhuang's side, she can only take it passively.

Di Beichen handed the identity card to Baili Hongzhuang, and said with a smile, "Lady, this is your identity card, and I will return it to you now."

Baili Hongzhuang was extremely natural as she took the identity card and tied it to her waist again.

Seeing this scene, everyone can't help but envy.

Their identity cards have been taken away, but Baili Hongzhuang's luck was so good that the person who obtained her identity card turned out to be Di Beichen, and he can still return it to her now.

However, the next scene that came down made everyone even more amazed.

They saw Di Beichen took out a few more identity cards from the Qiankun's bag, "This is the spoils of war from your husband."