*1586-1590*

Chapter 1586: Meet, Hongzhuang

Along the way, fighting, fighting, and escaping, the interweaving of blood and sweat, the promotion of tumbling, the fall of teammates, shocked their hearts time and time again.

How many times have they wanted to give up but they couldn't do it?

Until today, Gu Taihong's words have undoubtedly given them too much recognition.

"Even though the past two years have been very hard, but only through this kind of experience can you grow better.

After you go back, your dynasty, your family, your loved ones will be proud of you!

So, do you think it's worth it?"

"It's worth it!"

"It's worth it!"

"It's worth it!"

A wave of overwhelming voices swept around the central square. Everyone just felt like they were inexhaustible. They risked their lives to come here in the first place. This was also their glory.

Seeing the enthusiasm of everyone, the elders on the high platform also showed gratified smiles. The young people's aspirations and ambitions made them uncontrollably infected.

They have to admit that Gu Taihong's words are extremely powerful.

Listening to these words, everyone seemed to see themselves who were struggling at the beginning.

They also experienced such a scene back then, and eventually became the elders that everyone admired.

Compared to the joy of other elders, Di Beichen was somewhat absent-minded.

His gaze kept sweeping the crowd, looking for the white figure that he was always dreaming about.

It's just that there are too many cultivators present, and it is too difficult to find someone at a glance.

However, he believes that no matter how crowded, he can still find his beloved Hongzhuang at a glance.

Because Hongzhuang is the special presence in his eyes no matter what.

At the same time, Baili Hongzhuang and others also noticed the existence of Di Beichen.

In sight, Di Beichen is still wearing a pale gold brocade robe, with a knife-shaved face, handsome face, long eyebrows into the temple, narrow eyes, and deep, like an impeccable sculpture, which makes people move and keep their eyes open.

A look of excitement appeared in Xia Zhiqing's eyes, "Boss, look, the Emperor is here!"

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes were fixed on Di Beichen's body. Two years have passed, he is the same as before, the only change is that the edges and corners are more distinct, and those deep eyes have become more determined.

Qingcheng's stunning face was filled with a smile of joy. Bei Chen said that he would come to pick her up, and now he's here!

The eyes of Gong Shaoqing and others also fell on Di Beichen, this is the gap between Di Beichen and them.

Di Beichen, sitting on the high platform, seemed to have infinite brilliance shining on him, noble and dazzling, with compelling aura.

When Yuan Xiaoman and Yuan Zhixin saw Di Beichen sitting above, their faces were filled with shock.

When Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang went to Xueyuan Country together, none of them knew that Di Beichen turned out to be the young master of Tiangang Sect.

The news really shocked them!

Hei Mu's gaze constantly scanned the crowd, but there were too many people, and he couldn't find Mrs. Young Master at all.