*1986-1990*

Chapter 1986: Thoughts, Nangong Wu

"It should be successful!"

Xiao Bai thought and said, but his tone was still full of uncertainty.

After all, this is the first time the master has made explosives. Although he is full of confidence in the master's ability, it is not certain whether it will succeed the first time.

Although it is now watching the process of its master's production, it doesn't know how to make it successfully.

"The master will succeed!"

Compared with Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai's uncertainty, Bai Shi is full of confidence in Baili Hongzhuang.

For the White Lion, it is completely full of blind worship and confidence in Baili Hongzhuang.

It believes that as long as the owner goes out, she will be successful.

Nangong Wu looked at Baili Hongzhuang's eyes full of appreciation.

Although she thought that Baili Hongzhuang's production is likely to be successful this time, when Baili Hongzhuang was really successful, she still had an unspeakable wonder in her heart.

"Hongzhuang, I didn't expect you to succeed in making explosives for the first time. It's amazing!"

Nangong Wu's face is full of smiles, she understands Yu Linfeng whether in cultivation or in other aspects, this apprentice's talent is far beyond the comparability of ordinary cultivators.

As long as Baili Hongzhuang continues to develop like this, the future will definitely be limitless.

At this moment, Nangong Wu only felt that the Lan family was really unlucky.

Although she heard that the performance of this Lan Qingyan is also very good, in her opinion, compared with Baili Hongzhuang, that Lan Qingyan is nothing at all.

If Baili Hongzhuang had had the same practice environment as Lan Qingyan since she was a child, then Baili Hongzhuang's achievements will definitely be much better than other young people.

By the way, the Lan family likes to pick up sesame seeds and lose watermelons.

Not to mention Baili Hongzhuang, Lan Yunxiao is much better than his brother Lan Jingkuang.

If the Lan Yunxiao family had never experienced this change, then the Lan family's current strength would definitely be stronger than it is now.

Thinking about the guy Lan Jingkuang, she felt that he was nothing.

For his own fame, fortune and status, even his younger brother and family can be harmed. He is really shameless to the extreme.

She really doesn't have any good feelings for the Lan family. Yu Linfeng was treated unfairly in the Lan family before he left the Lan family.

Therefore, she only hopes that Baili Hongzhuang will get better and better.

When Baili Hongzhuang is strong enough and appears in front of others again, she also wants to know how wonderful the faces of the Lan family will be?

Although none of this happened to her, she felt the same way.

Over the years, she has always felt that Yu Linfeng's unfair treatment would be too depressing if he goes back without revenge.

According to her personality, she will repay the slightest grievance in every possible way. It is too difficult for her to assume that nothing has happened.

It's just that since Yu Linfeng doesn't want to do this, she doesn't want to force it.

However, the appearance of Baili Hongzhuang now gives her some hope.