*1826-1830*

Chapter 1826: Lady, not the same

Listening to the words of Di Beichen, Baili Hongzhuang nodded. At present, they only have this way, hoping to find news related to the desert world.

The Ring of Chaos is too magical, and there are too many things they don't understand. Therefore, they can only try to understand a little bit by themselves.

"Lady, how did you feel when you went to the meditation field in the Vermillion Bird Palace today?"

Di Beichen smiled and looked at Baili Hongzhuang, with a bit of care and love in his eyes.

Baili Hongzhuang thought about the situation in the meditation field, and then smiled and said, "It's good, everyone is working hard."

"Zhiqing and Junyu after seeing everyone practicing hard, they haven't left the meditation field until now."

Di Beichen nodded, his expression relaxed.

"The atmosphere of the meditation field can easily make the cultivators work hard. If others do not leave, they will not leave.

It is precisely because of this meditation field that the disciples strength has improved a lot."

"This is really a good way. The disciples are young and vigorous. It is easy to compete with each other when practicing together." Baili Hongzhuang smiled.

The one near Zhu is red, and the one near Mo is black.

When a lazy cultivator sees that all the cultivators around are working very hard, there is no way for him to continue to slacken.

Because he will feel anxious in his heart, for fear that he will be left behind by everyone.

Come to think, this is the most important reason for the existence of the meditation field.

"It seems that Zhiqing and Junyu's improvement speed should be very fast." Di Beichen chuckled, "In my opinion, many people need to sit in the meditation field, but you do not."

Hearing, Baili Hongzhuang raised his eyebrows slightly, and glanced at Di Beichen with a slightly surprised look, "Why do you say that?"

"Everyone is because they are not practicing enough alone. They are motivated, so the meditation field has a great promotion effect for them.

However, the lady's daily effort is already amazing. Whether there is a meditation field or not will obviously have no effect on you."

Di Beichen's voice sighed a little, and he was also amazed by the effort of Baili Hongzhuang.

I am afraid that many heirs of the powers have not worked so hard as Hongzhuang.

She doesn't seem to feel tired, or the word tired is not in her consideration at all.

She put all her experience on her practice, but she didn't feel any hardship at all.

It's just that, looking at Baili Hongzhuang like this, Di Beichen inevitably feels distressed.

At the same time, he also understands how important it is to rescue Hongzhuang's parents.

Hongzhuang is working hard to improve her strength for all this, so he only wants to take care of Hongzhuang in other aspects.

At least, her nutrition must keep up.

It is obviously not an easy task to find out where Yue Siqing hid the Lan Yunxiao couple.

It has been a while since Killing Tianlou took over this task, but so far he hasn't received any news.

This is also what he expected.