*2096-2100*

Chapter 2096: Attitude, Tiangang Sect

The three beasts have taken care of Lan Yunxiao and Mu Lingbing as always. During this time, relying on their coquetry and cuteness, Lan Yunxiao and the two are also very fond of them.

Mu Lingbing felt that having three such lively contract beasts beside Baili Hongzhuang was a great thing when they were away.

To be honest, with these three lively little guys by your side, it's hard to make people feel lonely.

"White Lion, what is Hongzhuang doing these days? I can hardly see her."

Mu Lingbing stroked the white lion's head, her voice soft and full with concern.

"The Alchemist Contest is about to be held, and the master is working hard to practice alchemy."

The white lion squinted his eyes, seeming to enjoy Mu Lingbing's touch.

"In addition to medical skills, can Hongzhuang also practice alchemy?"

A surprised color flashed in Mu Lingbing's eyes, which she had never known before.

The white lion raised his head triumphantly, "The master knows everything, and her alchemy is excellent."

Lan Yunxiao saw that the white lion was so proud, a smile appeared in his eyes.

Since acquainted with Hongzhuang, the level of excellence of this daughter has completely exceeded his expectations.

At Hongzhuang's young age, her medical skills can be compared with Yue Siqing. This is already an incredible thing.

Unexpectedly, Hongzhuang is also quite involved in alchemy. She has a wide range of interests, and she deserves to be his Lan Yunxiao's daughter!

Time flies quickly, and in a blink of an eye it has reached the day before the start of the Alchemist Contest.

The pharmacist of the Medicine Sect came to the Tiangang Sect one day in advance, so that tomorrow, they could have a better condition to participate in the Alchemist Contest.

The disciples of the Tiangang Sect also knew about this pharmacist competition at this moment. Therefore, their hearts were full of rejection for the pharmacists of the medicine sect.

"The people of this medicine school are really shameless. Using such a despicable method, they still have a sordid appearance, which is really disgusting!"

"I used to think that the medicine zong's impression was pretty good, but now there is no good impression at all, they are really annoying!"

"Look at their walking posture, each of them seems to feel that they are a pharmacist and they are amazing."

The disciples of Tiangang Sect looked at the disciples of Yaozong dissatisfiedly. However, because of their face, they had to come to welcome the disciples of Yaozong, but they were reluctant.

Baili Hongzhuang, Xia Zhiqing and others stood together, looking at the disciples of Yaozong.

There were also a lot of people from Yaozong this time. There were more than a dozen disciples and two elders.

These disciples wore the uniform robes of the Yaozong, and there was a natural pride between their eyebrows. Even when they looked at people, there was a sense of looking at people with their nostrils.

"Hongzhuang, why does this Yaozong alchemist look so annoying? It seems that they think they are really amazing."

Xia Zhiqing frowned. She already didn't have a good impression of Yaozong, now that she saw their disciples like this, she became even more disgusted in her heart.