*2271-2275*

Chapter 2271: Anger, Di Beichen

After all this was solved, Baili Hongzhuang turned her gaze to look at the high platform.

"Elder referee, can we announce the result now?"

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words, the elder referee recovered from his surprise. Shen Xiuhan is really miserable today, too damn bad!

"Suzaku Palace Baili Hongzhuang wins!"

On the high platform, the eyes of the three hall masters all turned to Qin Ai. Baili Hongzhuang and Shen Xiuhan are both disciples of Vermillion Bird Palace. Thinking of the two men fighting so desperately.

The glory of Baili Hongzhuang belongs to the Vermillion Bird Palace, and the shame of Shen Xiuhan also belongs to the Vermillion Bird Palace. It seems that Qin Ai's mood now is very complicated.

After Qin Ai felt the gazes of the other hall masters, he couldn't help but smile and said, "Healthy competition is conducive to promoting the strength of the disciples."

It's just that as he was saying this. At the time, Qin Ai always had a bit lack of confidence.

Baili Hongzhuang slowly walked through the ruins, and then, in the shocking eyes of everyone, Di Beichen jumped directly from the competition stage to Baili Hongzhuang's side.

The next moment, Di Beichen lifted Baili Hongzhuang horizontally and walked towards the palace.

This scene was undoubtedly another blow to the hearts of everyone.

However, everyone now only thinks that the Young Sect Master and Baili Hongzhuang look so matched.

Today's battle left a deep impression in the hearts of all the disciples, and Baili Hongzhuang's figure is also deeply imprinted in their minds, and it will not be forgotten for a long time.

After returning to the bedroom, Di Beichen immediately took out the pill and fed it to Baili Hongzhuang.

Baili Hongzhuang looked at Di Beichen in front of her, and slowly said, "Is my behavior today too much?"

She had always planned to use this move as her last trump card and was not willing to be exposed until the critical moment.

What's more, as long as she can get a spot in the competition, she doesn't care about the place in the four palaces.

It's just that Shen Xiuhan's behavior today really made her angry.

Di Beichen shook his head, "If it wasn't for you to take action, I would personally teach that guy!"

There are some people, in front of Di Beichen, who dare to use such despicable means, and they simply don't put him in their eyes!

If it weren't for the Four Palaces Competition, he would have killed that guy directly!

As he has never been so arrogant, what is Shen Xiuhan? Is he worthy?

"Shen Xiuhan's strength is very strong, and his participation in the battle of the deer is also an enhancement to the strength of the Tiangang Sect."

Di Beichen's eyes were stained with coldness, "Even if you keep this kind of guy, it's not gregarious, and there will be more incidents. What's the use!"

He Di Beichen watched this match on the high platform, and that guy turned out and still dares to do this, if he doesn't teach Shen Xiuhan, then his Young Sect Master will be treated as air in the future.

Baili Hongzhuang looked at Di Beichen's angry look, and knew in her heart that when Shen Xiuhan humiliated her so much, he might be even more angry than her.