*1971-1975*

Chapter 1971: Only 1, the Ring of Chaos

Baili Hongzhuang listened carefully to the introduction of the uncle, and some people said that learning by example is a much faster way to learn undoubtedly.

Furthermore, the Ring of Chaos is very magical, and this uncle's introduction is also concise and comprehensive.

Anything important he will remind Baili Hongzhuang to let her remember, and if it is not important, he will skip it directly so that Baili Hongzhuang doesn't have to remember it all.

Before Baili Hongzhuang felt that the contents of the book were rather mottled when she was reading, but she, who had never been in contact with explosives, could not recognize it, and could only remember everything in her heart.

Waiting to learn from behind her madam master, she will come back to study hard.

Baili Hongzhuang has kept the important contents one by one in mind. Her mental power is very outstanding, and her memory is also very good.

Combining the two, Baili Hongzhuang quickly remember this knowledge.

Just like the situation when she first came into contact with the inscription, the situation of this explosive is not as complicated as the inscription, but it is also not simple.

Because the weight of each ingredient will affect the effect of the explosive.

If you put the wrong amount, you may also be injured.

Speaking of alchemy, inscriptions, and explosives, this explosive technique is the most dangerous.

Therefore, one must be careful when developing explosives.

Otherwise, once some problems occur, it may cause personal injury.

In the process of learning, Baili Hongzhuang learned that not many people in Shengxuan Continent knew about explosives, and there were very few people who were good at explosives.

However, obviously, the middle-aged uncle in front of her is extremely powerful in explosives.

Baili Hongzhuang has forgotten the time when she learning, she is greedily absorbing knowledge.

Obviously, following this uncle's study, their efficiency can be improved a lot.

Madam Master is definitely helping to develop explosives now. It is great that she can learn more here.

Perhaps, she can't make powerful explosives by herself in a short time, but she can tell her mother some ideas.

In this way, there is hope for all this.

If possible, Baili Hongzhuang hopes that her madam master can come to the Ring of Chaos together.

Given the degree of Nangong Wu's obsession with explosives, if she saw this middle-aged uncle, she would be very happy.

It's a pity that Nangong Wu can't come in.

Baili Hongzhuang has already tried this before.

After she told Di Beichen the secret of the Ring of Chaos, she planned to let Di Beichen also know about it.

If the Di Beichen is interested, then learning the inscription technique is also great.

It's just that Di Beichen couldn't get in at all.

For this, she was also very surprised.

However, Di Beichen tried many times, and when Baili Hongzhuang opened the door, Di Beichen could only see a blank area.