*2121-2125*

Chapter 2121: Alchemist Contest (8)

"Chu Qianyi's face is getting more and more ugly, and his mental power is gradually being controlled by Shangguan Yufeng.

If this continues, he will not be able to hold on. He is about to fail after the pill is practiced!"

The expressions of the disciples in the alchemy hall changed suddenly. They were very confident about this competition.

They never thought that such a thing would happen suddenly.

Now the suzerain and the hall masters obviously have no choice. How can we continue this way?

"This is completely over! Once Chu Qianyi loses, then we will undoubtedly lose!"

"How can the people of the Medicine Sect use such a method? It is clear that it is interference to Chu Qianyi!"

The hearts of all the disciples are anxious, they don't want to be defeated by such a conspiracy.

The expressions of Xia Zhiqing and others are also ugly. They have never seen anything like this before.

However, from some knowledgeable disciples, they also learned the specific situation.

"What can we do now?" Xia Zhiqing was completely speechless, "Fortunately, Hongzhuang is standing aside, and other alchemists can't affect her."

"I didn't expect Yaozong to suddenly set up such a big trap. I'm afraid they have purposely planned this position before, and it happened to surround Shangguan Yufeng and Chu Qianyi in the center."

Bai Junyu's face is gloomy, he didn't think of it before, but now it is clearly designed.

"It seems that the result of this competition can only rely on Hongzhuang. I just don't know if Hongzhuang can make a sixth-grade pill."

Gong Shaoqing's face is filled with worry. He knows that Hongzhuang can make a five-tier pill, and he doesn't know if she has improved now.

"From my point of view, the situation is not good."

Dongfang Yu shook his head. This is the worst situation that everyone expected.

Baili Hongzhuang is watching the convergence strength of mental spirit while controlling the fire in the Fire Phoenix Jindan furnace.

This method, she has also encountered this method in her previous life, but she has always been very disdainful of it.

This is a very unpopular method only in practice. It is only effective in an environment like this Pharmacist Contest.

There were not many people who dared to use it blatantly before, but she didn't expect to see it again today.

After she took a closer look, she found that this was only a simplified version of what she had seen before.

In fact, this situation is no different from a small formation.

Through the power of the formation, all the spiritual power was all concentrated on Shangguan Yufeng's body.

She can conclude that all the other alchemists except Shangguan Yufeng did not planned to refine the pill from the beginning.

What they have to do is to use all of their strength to ensure the success of Shangguan Yufeng's refining, thereby interfering with others.

She has to admit that this is a good way.

"What is Hongzhuang doing?"

Mu Lingbing noticed that Baili Hongzhuang was not concentrating on refining the pill, but was paying attention to the surroundings, she couldn't help but whispered out.