The Prince's arrival

Few hours after all the preparations for the prince's arrival, a carriage rode in  through the huge gates guarding the castle. All the maidens and workers  had lined up outside the palace to welcome the prince, every head was bowed .

Alexander the prince, stepped out of his royal carriage in all his glory with a half smile on his face, he inhaled the air and nodded, he looked towards the entrance door of the castle and saw all the workers.

His right hand man Julius who came with him stood by him " Before now, your father had requested a change of the female servants in the palace at your return" Julius whispered to him and Alexander gave him a questioning look " I just felt you needed to know" Julius said and decided to keep quiet noticing Alexander did not care about it.

  Both Alexander and Julius headed to the door of the castle and a chorus of welcome greetings was heard from all the servants but Alexander ignored and just went in with Julius.

All the servants immediately started running around to make sure everything was prepared . Some of them went to carry his luggages,  including Rebecca, others went in to lead him to his room, while some went to make him dinner and prepare a bath for him.

Alexander was in the bathroom with five maids while Rebecca who had been struggling with just one bag which seemed to be the last bag, managed to get to the prince's door and she saw the five maids coming out of the room looking unhappy, she ignored and draged the bag into the room using all her strength, she got in and closed the door

' The prince is probably still in the bathroom, I'll just quickly arrange the bag where it should be and hurry out' Rebecca thought to herself and started struggling to drag the bag on the floor, but it pulled the rug along so she had to stop.

Shee stood confused, starring at the bag wondering what to do since she didn't have the strength to lift it from the ground, 'Why did I join in carrying the luggages God? why didn't I ask for help at least? Now what do I do? I can't possibly leave this here, the prince might come out anytime soon and finding this here wouldn't be funny at all ' she thought.

She tried again but she couldn't even pull it at all this time, all her hair fell to her face and she pushed them back with both hands but they kept  falling back. she looked like a mess.

    Rebecca's hair was a light brown in colour, her complexion also was very light, she was really slim, but her curves were charming, she had sky blue eyes and small lips that were a bit plump, her nose was slim and pointed, she had small hands as well, but she was always wearing big clothes.

Presently she was wearing a sack coloured brown gown which had long sleeves, but very baggy sleeves, the gown was long, it almost touched the ground, the gown had belts that could tighten the waist but Rebecca didn't tie them at all, so the gown looked like a sack on her, worst of all, she was bare foot.

   Unknowing to Rebecca, prince Alexander had been standing by the dressing table since she entered the room, with only a towel tied around his waist, his hair dripped water.

Alexander's hair was a dark black in colour and it looked even darker with the water in his hair, he had broad shoulders and a flat tummy decorated with abs that looked rock hard, his chest looked even harder, his arm muscles were also well built , he had lips like a godly being (Lol) his nose was pointed and his eyes were between grey and green in colour. In all, he was very attractive.

Alexander had been watching the frustrated little girl who's Rebecca, in amusement, he could only see her back and a little of her side, he didn't know what to do either, he didn't know if to disturb her or just keep watching her, she looked quite small in his view, her height should be either his chest level or under his chest, he thought to himself, but he couldn't tell how fat she was but he knew she was slim even with what she was wearing.

" Huh, umm uh" Alexander cleared his throat and immediately, Rebecca went stiff, Alexander immediately regretted announcing himself ' why was he feeling so bad?' he asked himself but ignored it anyway
" How long do you plan on standing there?" he asked, his deep voice echoing in the quiet room.

Rebecca felt like melting into the ground, she was scared ' So he had been there all this while' she thought and only now did it occur to her that the maids left, meaning he was done bathing.

Rebecca slowly turned to him awkwardly with her head down and her hair covering her face, the room was kind of dark, even though the windows were wide open and the moon shown in. The room lights were all off, except for the lamp on the table which was dim.

   "I'm sorry your highness" Rebecca stammered. Alexander was quiet, he wasn't feeling comfortable, he wanted to see her face and it was irking him inside " Raise your head" Alexander ordered.

__________________________________

This chapter is alot longer. And I really hope y'all are enjoying it so far, I'm not the best at English don't forget. please encourage me by commenting and voting. Xoxo ❤️❤️