The treatment

His hair was damp, which meant he might have just finished bathing, he was shirtless, he was only on trousers. Rebecca immediately bowed her head and her hair fell covering her face. Alexander folded his arms across his chest.

"Come here" he said and Rebecca started taking slow steps towards him lifting her legs from the ground, so not to hurt her feet too much. She stood seven steps away from him "Are you trying to annoy me?" Alexander asked, he was getting angry. Rebecca stepped closer but stood two feet away from him .

"Sit on the bed" he said causing Rebecca to immediately raise her head to look at him. "Please your majesty, I'm just a maid, I'm also very Young, I have never..." Rebecca was pleading but he interrupted "I don't like repeating myself" 

Rebecca slowly sat sensing his rising anger, she sat at the edge of the bed. Why did he suddenly call her into his room and was half naked, and now asking her to sit on his bed ' what does he want to do to me?' Rebecca thought of all the possible things he could have in mind. She didn't even realize he had walked away before and only just came back.

Alexander stood in front of her, he pulled a stool towards the bed then sat on it in front of Rebecca and kept the aid box he was holding by the side. he looked at her  " Look at me" he said. Rebecca looked at him, he already told her he didn't like repeating himself, she didn't want him to punish her again. He starred at her face .

"Sit properly" he said and Rebecca did just that, her legs no longer touching the floor, her eyes were focused on his face that she didn't even notice the aid box. She had forgotten she wasn't supposed to look him in the face.

     Alexander smiled, he carried her legs and placed them on his laps. That was when Rebecca realized what was going on . "What are you doing your highness?" she asked in panick in an attempt to remove her legs from his laps but he held them firmly. " I'm going to treat your feet" he said frowning

"No, no, no please your highness, I'm fine, I'm just a maid, please don't do this, I can't have his royal majesty treat a mere maid like me, please" Rebecca protested still trying to get her legs out of his grip but he wasn't letting go " Would you just shut up and relax?"  he said loudly, she kept quiet ' How can the Soon to be king treat her feet, placing her filthy legs on his oh so royal body ' she thought, she was scared

" This is my decision, and I don't expect you to disobey me" Alexander said, he picked what he wanted to use in treating her and started slowly applying the treatment to the bottom of her feet. At first Rebecca's entire body was tensed but she slowly started relaxing when she saw how gentle he was. Alexander applied the treatment very gently, he blew air on it with his mouth few times and used his thumb in gently massaging it.

These little actions of his were sending waves into Rebecca's body, she starred at him in admiration, his hair fell over his face as he bent his head downwards to her feet tending to it ever so gently and focused. Rebecca was taking her time to admire him, she looked to his chest, while she was still starring, Alexander slowly raised his face and both their eyes met.

Rebecca dropped her gaze immediately making Alexander smile, he knew she had been checking him out. " Done" he said and Rebecca looked at him. He stood up dropping her legs but yeah, she wasn't so tall, so her legs didn't touch the floor while she was still sitted on the bed " Stay here for a while before you leave" he said and carried the box about walking away.

" I'll just go now, your highness" Rebecca quickly said in an attempt to step down from the bed but the look Alexander gave her made her quickly change her mind " I just treated you, I don't want that going to waste, allow the treatment work for a while before you leave, sit there for the next fifteen minutes" he commanded then walked away to go keep the aid box

Rebecca was not comfortable, the prince had made her stand for an hour as punishment if not more, then called to treat her himself when he could easily send for the doctors but he didn't. She just hoped not to get into further trouble. Prince Alexander came back into the room , but left leaving Rebecca there all by herself. When she felt she had stayed enough, she left the room. She was very grateful and thankful that the prince was so nice to her, even though it made her uncomfortable.

_____________________________________
Yay..... They are getting close.
what are your thoughts?

A hint about the next chapter: A ball party, his coronation and real.... good stuff 🤭

VOTE & COMMENT pleaseeeee it really will do alot to encourage me.