Bath me

They got back to the castle at night. Rebecca was so tired from the long ride, but she pretended to be strong because she knew she had to make sure king Alexander settled in first. Rebecca went to prepare him a bath and bowed her head "Your highness, your bath is ready" she announced.

   He looked at her, he had spent the whole day with her today, yet he was still selfish, he knew she had to go rest but he wasn't willing to let her go " Becca" he said softly and she raised her head to look at him " Yes, your highness" she answered.

Alexander sighed, " Come with me" he said as he walked into the bathroom. Rebecca stood still contemplating whether to follow him or not, why did he want her in the bathroom? However she entered and saw him taking off his clothes, she quickly turned her back to him.

Alexander stepped into the bath as he let his whole body relax in the water, covering him all the way to his lower chest, the water was foamy, so his nakedness could not be seen, he moaned in satisfaction.

When Rebecca was convinced he was in the bathtub already she turned around and her eyes met with his " Come here Becca"Alexander said huskily.

There. That instant, Rebecca's heart started thumping against her ribcage as she took slow steps towards the large bathtub Alexander was in. When she got to him, she stood

" Lower yourself" Alexander said and Rebecca bent down and knelt by the bathtub sitting on her legs.

" Bath me" Alexander spoke. Rebecca's eyes widened .

Alexander was supposed to be bath by maids but he had never allowed them, although Rebecca didn't know he had been bathing himself, " You are my personal maid, so you should be the one bathing me, besides you don't want to go wake up other maids to come bath me, or are you that cruel?" he asked.

Rebecca didn't know what to say. Truth was, Alexander wasn't tired, he just wanted Rebecca to touch him. He wanted to feel her hands on his bare body. He noticed Rebecca was hesitating.

"Please" he added starring at her with......lust? Maybe that was it, yes he was lusting over her, his body burned in anticipation for her touch. " Please, Becca" he repeated. ' Why is he begging me? he could easily just order me ' Rebecca thought to herself.

She nodded, she was honestly very tired but what could she do when the king wanted her to bath him. She took the cloth that she would use in bathing him and some soap, she slowly placed her left hand on his shoulder softly and he closed his eyes liking the feeling of her hand on him.

She slowly started using her right hand which held the cloth in softly scrubbing his body, his chest, she watched his face as he threw his head backwards breathing softly.

Suddenly he raised his head and opened his eyes, his eyes met Rebecca's, she froze, the look in his eyes uneased her. His eyelids looked lazy but his gaze was intense, she starred back at him a bit weary.

Alexander held Rebecca's hand that had stopped moving on his chest, not averting his eyes from hers. Would he be called selfish if he wanted her right now, right then and there? She was tired, also.... a virgin, but yet he just wanted her, he leaned closer to her and Rebecca did not make any attempt to retreat.

She was probably also blinded with need, she wanted.... NO, she needed him to touch her like the other night and not tell her to go away like he did before, she wanted to feel those things she felt.

Alexander leaned closer and she also drew closer to him, their noses brushed against each other, the temperature in the room had become hot.

Alexander's lips touched hers softly, Rebecca took a deep breadth, only for him to lean even closer kissing her deeper and deeper, he removed his hand from inside the water and held the back of her head pulling her closer to himself, before Rebecca knew what was happening. Alexander lifted her from the ground and put her into the bathtub.

Rebecca gasped . shocked. She was now sitted on his laps inside the water, her eyes slowly widened realizing that under the water, he was naked and she was sitting on him, she could feel his erection, and it wasn't small at all, she stiffened at first but slowly relaxed.

Alexander kept looking at her not moving, he was waiting for her to relax and take it all in, their eyes met again, he could also see the need in Rebecca's eyes and without warning, he attacked her with another kiss, not giving her any space, he held her closer and tighter.

His right hand slowly loosened the belt tying Rebecca's dress, then he slowly started removing the sleeves of her dress from her shoulders, he pulled away from the kiss and went over to her neck placing wet hot kisses down her neck and shoulder, he trailed  down to her collarbone.

He had succeeded in pulling both of the  sleeves of her dress down making her dress hang lower, exposing part of her cleavage and her bare shoulders. Rebecca's head fell backward, breathing heavily, her heart beating fast, she moved every now and then.

Alexander's hand went under the water, and then under her dress. Rebecca noticing this became stiff, his hand was under her dress caressing it's way to her..... whatever!

Alexander didn't notice how stiff she had become because he couldn't think properly, ( But we can't blame him, I mean ) since Alexander met Rebecca he hadn't been with any woman sexually,  he didn't want to but that wasn't all, he couldn't find another woman attractive which was still a mystery to him and would probably always be, but just seeing Rebecca arouses him and she was always with him, this close, I mean she was too beautiful in his eyes, he just couldn't control himself.

OKAY, HOLD ON THERE, LET'S BLAME HIM A LITTLE, BESIDES HE WAS THE ONE WHO ASKED HER TO BE HIS PERSONAL MAID. That's because he couldn't stay away from her. HOLD ON, THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE,IT WASN'T REBECCA'S FAULT, SO LET'S PUT ALL THE BLAME ON ALEXANDER, HE'S BIG ENOUGH TO HANDLE THE BLAME.

________________________________
Hi there, just so you'll know, I personally love Alexander and I don't blame him. lol.
Continuation of this scene will be in the next chapter.
Please comment and VOTE.
Thank you so much.