Drunk Rebecca

Alexander's eyes widened in surprise, he couldn't believe she just drank alcohol like it was water. Rebecca starred at the glass cup and slowly looked at Alexander " This--this -- this is alcohol?"she stuttered and Alexander nodded.

Rebecca had never drank alcohol before but well... she just did and in a large amount. She slowly placed the glass back on the table " Your highness..." Rebecca was about to say "Are you okay?" Alexander asked interrupting her. Rebecca nodded but immediately she nodded, she staggered backward, she quickly held the table for support.

Her head was spinning, she couldn't see things clearly.
"Let me take you out of here" Alexander whispered to her as he moved closer to her, he knew the drink was already affecting her.

"No, I'm really fine" Rebecca protested but her body kept waving. Alexander ignored her protest, he held her wrist and pulled her along with him heading for the exit of the ballroom. The crowd watched as their king pulled a common girl out of the ballroom with him.

Alexander took Rebecca into the hallway, he noticed she was struggling to walk because of her shoes plus her drunkenness, he picked her up from the ground carrying her bridal style. Julius hurried to them at that point stopping Alexander from walking " Hey, your highness" Julius spoke " what. Julius?" Alexander asked, annoyed.

"I saw you leave the ball, I just came to make sure everything's okay" Julius said and Alexander nodded indicating everything was fine but Julius didn't stop at that, he looked at Rebecca who Alexander held to himself " What happened to her?" he asked curiously.

"She drank, so.... I'm taking her away from the party" Alexander said and started walking again in the direction of his room, Rebecca started talking all of a sudden " Why do I feel so tiny?" she said with a smile as she starred at Alexander's face. Alexander who had just gotten to his room looked at her, he knew it was the drink speaking " Because you're tiny" he replied as he entered the room.

Julius followed him, they got in and closed the door behind them, Alexander took Rebecca to his bed and placed her on it to sit, he then squatted in front of her taking off her shoes.

" Your majesty, do you think bringing her to your room is a good idea?" Julius asked, Alexander looked at him with a frown but before he could say anything, Rebecca spoke.                " shhhhhh" she shushed Julius placing a finger on her own lip while she looked at him " You're noisy, keep it down, the king is taking off my shoes" she said with a smile as her body waved.

Julius's eyes widened 'Did a maid just tell him to keep quiet?' he thought but then he wasn't angry, he actually found it funny. Alexander let out a little laugh as he turned to Rebecca again, she was so cute. " You like me taking off your shoes?" Alexander asked and Rebecca nodded with a wide smile. " Seems like his majesty has become a maid's servant" Julius said jokingly and both Rebecca and Alexander looked at him with a frown

"Why are you so ugly?" Rebecca asked Julius while shaking her head in a pitiful manner, Alexander burst out in laughter, Julius felt embarrassed " I'm not" he said but Rebecca scoffed " You are" she stated, she faced Alexander and cupped his face in her palms as she smiled widely " Look how cute king Alexander is, so handsome" she said and giggled.

Alexander's smile slowly widened. He liked that she actually touched him and that she found him attractive. He also liked the way she called his name.

" Seems like I'm not needed here then" Julius said "You are not needed.... do you know that the king treated my feet before?" Rebecca announced looking so happy about it. Now that caught Julius's interest "Really? tell me about it"he said smiling. " He made me stand for more than an hour and then treated my feet by himself" she said laughing " He's so cold and nice at the same time" Rebecca added still smiling.

Alexander couldn't stop smiling, she was just too cute " Wow, you must be one lucky maid" Julius praised and Rebecca laughed happily. However Julius turned around and left them after Alexander told him to go end the party.

Rebecca was still sitting on the bed while Alexander still squatted in front of her " You're very beautiful Becca" Alexander praised and Rebecca placed her hands over her face shyly as she blushed. Alexander laughed at the little cute action of hers " So tell me, how do I look?" Alexander asked still smiling, he wanted her to tell him how handsome he was again " You're very charming, very good looking and very tall, I feel very small around you" she said with a smile.

Alexander nodded in satisfaction, he stood up now looking down at Rebecca while she looked up at him, he slowly removed her hair from the bun it was packed in and all her hair fell down on her shoulders and her back, he slowly removed the hair that fell into her face and tucked it behind her ear.

Rebecca was no longer smiling, she just starred at him. Alexander took off his robe and dropped it on the chair, he carried her legs and placed it on the bed making her lay down on the bed. He knew she was tired, he was curious to know how she'll react the next day when she was no longer drunk " Your highness" she called softly, slowly closing her eyes " Umm?" he replied as his face hovered above hers.

He wanted to spend the night here with her on his bed but he knew she was drunk and he wouldn't be able to control himself if he stayed " I....will..." Rebecca was saying but then she closed her eyes and slept off.

Alexander felt frustrated that she didn't complete what she wanted to say before sleeping off. he left her to sleep on his bed and walked out of the room

__________________________________
Do y'all think Alexander is a gentle man?

Do y'all like Julius's character?

Vote and comment