Undress me 2

He didn't know why he felt so drawn to her, he just wanted her close and have physical contact with her.

He kept walking towards her and Rebecca's back collided with the wall behind her, she became worried, she prayed within her, her body shook, she was about moving away from the wall but Alexander was faster

     He stopped her by placing his left hand on the wall by her head and then his right hand on the other side of her head, he looked down at her between his hands, she looked up at him.

Rebecca starred at his face. Alexander's eyes surveyed her face until his eyes landed on her small lips and he immediately felt the urge to kiss her but didn't as he saw the fear in her eyes.

He didn't want to scare her, but then he also didn't want to let her go, after all he'll be king in a few days, and she was a maid. A maid  he was weirdly attracted to and couldn't stop himself from thinking about, he could do whatever and he would get away with it, besides, every woman wanted to be in his bed , so why was she running away, and why did he feel like he should just let her go.

He leaned closer to her  "Your highness, please let me go" Rebecca pleaded, her eyes were already teary. The fact that she was going to cry made Alexander feel like he was the worst human on Earth , he moved away from her " Get out" he said and Rebecca didn't wait another second before running out

What the hell? how come her unshed tears affected him so much? only then did he reaize how turned on he was, how did he not even realize? what was going on with him? he had to stay away from that maid, she was making him stupid, he couldn't even control himself, she didn't even try to seduce him or anything yet he was already so hard.

How can his sexual desires take him on aware, that wasn't right.

Alexander immediately sent for beautiful females to be brought to him and three well dolled females came in, immediately he saw them, he could swear he started loosing interest, he told them to get him back in the mood, while he just sat.

The three of them kept doing all they could , touching him and even getting naked but Alexander didn't seem impressed at all, his mind was still thinking about the 22 years old slender Rebecca who left his room hours ago, he needed her, she was the woman he was hungry for and wanted.

He always got what he wanted, so he'd get her, he told the three ladies to get out if they couldn't get him in the mood again, how could an inexperienced girl get him aroused without an effort and yet even their nakedness could not move a single hair on his body.

The women left grumbling, Alexander was furious with himself, he couldn't even feel anything no matter how many times they touched him, he only wanted Rebecca. She was all his mind kept thinking about, since the first day he saw her, he knew he felt something different, and yet he just decided to ignore the feelings.

______________________________
What are your thoughts about the story so far?

I know this chapter is shorter than the others and I'm sorry about that, it was just a quick update.

Comment & Vote