God.Becca

Alexander picked a book from his side and placed it on Rebecca's laps. Rebecca held the book giving him a confused look. " Read that to me until I fall asleep" Alexander said and immediately, relief swept over Rebecca ' He only wanted me to read him a book' she thought to herself and gave him a small smile, she opened the book and soon started reading, it was about politics and history.

Rebecca didn't understand what she was reading but kept reading anyway, Alexander on the other hand was not listening to what Rebecca was reading, but just listening to her voice, he liked it, it was soft and melodious, it sounded like music to his ears.

She had read a good amount of the book and when she looked at him, his eyes were still wide open, he didn't look like he would fall asleep anytime soon and Rebecca felt slightly frustrated, she was tired of reading the book. Now she knew this job wouldn't be as easy as she thought " Why did you stop?" Alexander asked. " Sorry" Rebecca said and attempted reading again but Alexander held her hand stopping her.

Rebecca looked at him. Alexander starred at her blue eyes, down to her small plump lips, he unknowingly wet his own lips as he starred at hers, he was finding it hard controlling himself. He Slowly took the book from her and put it aside.

Rebecca starred back at him, the way he looked at her made her feel very conscious of herself. " Your highness" she muttered " Call me Alexander" he said huskily, his breadth restless, he desperately wanted to hear her say his name.

Rebecca starred at him confused and a little scared, why would the king want her to say his name, and just like he heard what she was thinking he spoke " I've heard too many your highness and majesty all day, I need to hear my name at least just for tonight, call me Alexander, it's an order" He said trying to control his breathing and the sound of his voice but it was getting worse.

' What was this little Rebecca doing to him?' he asked himself . " Becca, call me Alexander" he pleaded. Rebecca looked at him for a while before opening her mouth to speak " Alexander" she said ever so soft and calm, it almost came out as a moan.

" God.Becca" Alexander complained as he leaned towards Rebecca on the bed, he held her waist making her face him completely. She had just poured fuel on the already burning flame going on inside him " Why do you have to say it like that?" Alexander asked, his voice like a whisper but heavy.

Rebecca starred at him speechless, although she was 22, she had no idea about men, she had always kept herself, always been very shy and her parents of cause also hid her away from anything inappropriate. she was in a very confused state. She knew something was up with him because he was acting weird, his eyes looked..... needy? she guessed.

" Your highness, are you okay?" Rebecca asked, looking very concerned and she looked so innocent. Alexander saw this, he knew he had to fight his sexual needs, he couldn't take advantage of her innocence, he pulled her into his arms embracing her tightly, he dug his face into her neck sniffing her scent, making things worse for him, he pulled her closer, his hand ran over Rebecca's arm earning a shiver from her.

Now it was Rebecca's turn to feel weird, the way he touched her made her feel tingles all over her body, she curled her toes tightly not understanding the new feelings she was experiencing, Alexander still wasn't withdrawing.

Rebecca thought maybe he felt distressed, she didn't know why she ran her left hand into his hair, and yes that was more fuel although she didn't know what she was doing, Alexander squeezed her tighter against his bodiy if that was even possible, he groaned into the hollow of her neck.

She paused for a while with a shiver, but then continued softly stroking his hair trying to suit him, she used her right hand in slowly patting his back. They remained in that position until Alexander slept with Rebecca in his arms.

          ..............  ...  .

Alexander woke up the next morning sweating profusely, he looked around and he was the only one in the room, she had left, he sat up, When last did he have this kind of dream? cause he couldn't remember. He had dreamt of Rebecca, a type of dream y'all would call a wet dream.  And he had woken up sweating, although he wasn't happy that she left, he appreciated the way she cared for him last night. He starts thinking back to last night
      FLASH BACK.....
     He slept still holding Rebecca in
     his arms, his muscles slowly loosing
     up. Rebecca lowered him to lay down
     on the bed but he held her not letting
      her go, which made her fall on him,
      she struggled to get out of his arms,   
      she rubbed his hair softly for a while
      making sure he slept deeply before
      she left.

   BACK TO THE PRESENT....

Alexander smiled softly and slowly got up from the bed, he had to take his bath, he was sweating too much, he ran his hand through his hair as he walked into the bathroom.

He came out when he was done with a towel tied around his waist, his hair and body dripped water. He looked at the bed and saw that the sheets had been changed, the bed now neatly arranged. The maid's must have arranged it when he was in the bathroom.

Just immediately Rebecca walked out of his walk in closet holding Alexander's clothes, she had come to prepare him for the day since this was now her job. She turned after closing the door and caught sight of Alexander who was already starring at her, her gaze went down to see he was only on a towel, the rest of his body was bare, his muscles, abbs, his waistline, his face, hair, everything dripping water, he looked heavenly handsome, perfect and sensual.

Rebecca did not know when the clothes fell from her hands to the floor as she starred at him in admiration, she quickly bowed realizing herself " Good morning your highness" she greeted and quickly picked up the clothes.....

_________________________________
Helloooo, enjoying the story so far?

What do you think? please let me know please please please.

Next chapter coming soon

VOTE and COMMENT.